General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day

Showing 8,381 to 8,400 of 8,619

AuthorMessage

Konata

8,381. Posted:

1: Almost, ALMOST. But not totally liquid.
2: As a female, I like my hair longer. But It always hurts my back when my hair gets to long, as my hair is really heavy.
So I usually stick to mid lengths. (To my neck.)

3 Year obsessed K-Pop veteran. I'm a walking K-Pop Wiki :3.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

8,382. Posted:

1. Short hair, average for a male really.
2. No, the idea is new to me even. It's never happened or come up so I've never had a single thought about it before you asked.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

8,383. Posted:

... Don't believe that's possible.
And short hair. As a child I had my hair covering my ears, but I get some nasty dandruff when it's long and I'm not willing to spend expansive amounts of time grooming my hair, I'd rather just have it short.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

8,384. Posted:

1. I've never seen that happen but boy...

2. I prefer short hair but I've let my hair grow into an afro a few times.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

8,385. Posted:

Fun Fact: I have straight hair, but one time I let my hair grow too long and woke up with a spikey afro.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

8,386. Posted:

1.)NO

2.)Long just enough so it completely covers my ears.And i have been told (and personally think) I look better with long hair. Also what Fonist said

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I liked how the feel of it being blown about in the wind and I'll admit JRPG and anime characters kind of influenced it. :P

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

8,387. Posted:

1. Err, no.
2. I've had it at various lengths. I don't like long hair though. It gets in your eyes. x( I guess I have it at around medium length right now...?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

rayword45

8,388. Posted:

1. Maybe? It was able to run through my teeth but it wasn't really liquid.

2. As an angsty teenager, long hair. Asian mophead ftw.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

8,389. Posted:

1: No, I don't even like gum. The fact that you can't actually eat it made the stuff rather pointless to me.

2: Semi short. I'd prefer to have it longer, but my family always bugs me to get it cut once it starts getting what they deem as too long. At its longest before being cut my hair covers my ears (unless I tuck the hair behind them) and almost reaches my eyes, which is about the length I like most.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

8,390. Posted:

@Wingedfish Actually you can eat it (I do it all the time), it's just that most people choose not to.
Here's the link

Edited on by Sonomin

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

8,391. Posted:

I like any hair length. Right now my hair is past my noise, but I've easily saved over $100 by not cutting it. I also figure that there's no reason to cut it since it grows(besides maintaining), and it was better to have long hair in the winter time.

As for gum, I don't care much for it.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Void

8,392. Posted:

Uh, no.... :P

I cut it down to about half an inch once it grows down to my shoulders,

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

8,393. Posted:

Question #416: Have you ever stolen something?

Question #417: Do you like to play with fire?

I have to say almost to the first question haha I was super young though, and the second one yes. I am a Pyromaniac.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

8,394. Posted:

1. I have accidentally stolen an ice cream when I was small, as I didn't know that my pizza place didn't accept arcade tokens. I also accidentally stolen a Santa hat from a grocery store this past winter when I forgot I even had the thing on D:

2. I sometimes like to play with small fireworks like Black Cats (like the ones from Home Alone when Kevin lights them up in a saucepan) :3

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

8,395. Posted:

1.With the exception of stealing candy when I was like three, no I have not stolen anything. I would feel way too guilty if I did such a thing..
2.Only if I'm certain that what I'm doing won't damage anything or hurt anyone..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

8,396. Posted:

1. I am a self-confessed kleptomaniac, and I think I've mentioned that a few times before. Stuff I've accidentally taken include pens, PE uniforms, cutlery, video game cartridges and at one point even fifty dollars. I've always returned the items though, and it's gotten me into some awkward and hilarious situations :D

2. Not really. A couple of my friends used to, and I just sat around with some water in case anything happened.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

8,397. Posted:

Wow interesting questions...

So yeah honestly most of my thefts have been mistakes like walking out of somewhere with one of their pens is the biggest one for me. For some reason once I am done with a pen I pocket it even if its not mine and dont realize it.

As for playing with fire, I will admit I enjoy playing with it but you have to also respect it, pretty much like a living being so I only really play with it when I can control it.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

8,398. Posted:

1. Can't think of anything. I've probably had some accident that people have mentioned though.

2. Of course! Within reason which isn't means nothing crazy. (Ya know, spraying a lighter with axe deodorant crazy)

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

8,399. Posted:

1. No
2. I bought Little Inferno, so what do you think?

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

8,400. Posted:

1.Nope
2. Yes.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Sorry, this topic has been locked.