Showing 8,381 to 8,400 of 8,610
8,381. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 05:07 BST
@Wingedfish Actually you can eat it (I do it all the time), it's just that most people choose not to.
Here's the link
Edited on Wed 15th May, 2013 @ 05:13 by WildMan
8,382. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 05:12 BST
I like any hair length. Right now my hair is past my noise, but I've easily saved over $100 by not cutting it. I also figure that there's no reason to cut it since it grows(besides maintaining), and it was better to have long hair in the winter time.
As for gum, I don't care much for it.
8,383. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 05:34 BST
I cut it down to about half an inch once it grows down to my shoulders,
I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!
8,384. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 06:08 BST
Question #416: Have you ever stolen something?
Question #417: Do you like to play with fire?
I have to say almost to the first question haha I was super young though, and the second one yes. I am a Pyromaniac.
Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLinkGetting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!BackloggeryQuestion of the Day[url=http://www...
Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird
8,385. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 06:15 BST
1. I have accidentally stolen an ice cream when I was small, as I didn't know that my pizza place didn't accept arcade tokens. I also accidentally stolen a Santa hat from a grocery store this past winter when I forgot I even had the thing on D:
2. I sometimes like to play with small fireworks like Black Cats (like the ones from Home Alone when Kevin lights them up in a saucepan) :3
Edited on Wed 15th May, 2013 @ 06:23 by FOREST_RANGER
Formely known as bobbiKat
Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R
8,386. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 07:16 BST
1.With the exception of stealing candy when I was like three, no I have not stolen anything. I would feel way too guilty if I did such a thing..
2.Only if I'm certain that what I'm doing won't damage anything or hurt anyone..
8,387. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 07:17 BST
1. I am a self-confessed kleptomaniac, and I think I've mentioned that a few times before. Stuff I've accidentally taken include pens, PE uniforms, cutlery, video game cartridges and at one point even fifty dollars. I've always returned the items though, and it's gotten me into some awkward and hilarious situations
2. Not really. A couple of my friends used to, and I just sat around with some water in case anything happened.
always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)
8,388. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 07:30 BST
Wow interesting questions...
So yeah honestly most of my thefts have been mistakes like walking out of somewhere with one of their pens is the biggest one for me. For some reason once I am done with a pen I pocket it even if its not mine and dont realize it.
As for playing with fire, I will admit I enjoy playing with it but you have to also respect it, pretty much like a living being so I only really play with it when I can control it.
Edited on Wed 15th May, 2013 @ 07:30 by Tasuki
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
8,389. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 12:24 BST
1. Can't think of anything. I've probably had some accident that people have mentioned though.
2. Of course! Within reason which isn't means nothing crazy. (Ya know, spraying a lighter with axe deodorant crazy)
8,390. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 12:26 BST
2. I bought Little Inferno, so what do you think?
"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
8,391. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 13:15 BST
My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.
8,392. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 13:24 BST
1. Knowing my klepto/psychomaniac impulses, probably. Must've been something small though.
2. Kerosene and rubbing alcohol makes for a killer blaze. Sadly, I've never tried.
Edited on Wed 15th May, 2013 @ 13:25 by GuardianKing
NL RPG Season 2
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf
Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital
8,393. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 15:44 BST
1: I stole my brothers pokemon Ruby cart when I was little and I went under my bed and played it all night long so I could beat it without having to save over his file. It worked for like, three days. Then he found out .
2: I love burning trees. Just seeing them whither and die makes me smile.
(The real answer is no, I don't find it particularly fun x3.)
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd
Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd
8,394. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 15:55 BST
1. as far as i can recall, only on accident, like the mentioned pens.
2. not myself. but my caitie, from the age of about 7, always asked for a flame thrower every christmas/birthday. she was serious, too, and a bit disappointed one never showed up. never asked why she wanted one; sometimes it is better to not know.
'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site
8,395. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 16:28 BST
1. I was in middle school when I stole my Classmate's Notebook out of spite after he put tacks on my seat. I still have it stored somewhere after all these years.
2. Now that you mention it, I used to have a tree full of fire ants and I remembered I used to capture them with a molten Marshmallow, burnt them into crisps and then caught more to repeat my sadistic urges.
I clearly had issues as a kid.
Fancy a Karrot Cake?Deviant Art ProfileTumblr PageMy Backlog
The Rest is Silence.
8,396. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 16:50 BST
1.Let's see here...I've stolen a cellphone, a backpack, music, movies, games and some Yugioh cards from Toys 'R US.
2.Yes, makes things more interesting, i burn a couple of stuff mainly old letters and such.
Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan
8,397. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 17:08 BST
1. I've never stolen anything deliberately. Maybe once or twice I took a pen to write something and forgot to put it down before leaving, but other than that, no.
2. I don't play with fire.
Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189
8,398. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 18:19 BST
1. I have I admit that I have in the past accidentally kept something, and then once I realized I had it and I knew it belonged to someone else, I kept it intentionally. I don't do that anymore, mind you.
2. Um... maybe. I don't know if I could call myself a pyromaniac, but I do get excited when I light matches. If it's to light a candle, I might just observe it for a while and watch it burn the match before I get burned. It is kinda fun to watch the world things burn sometimes. :3
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid
8,399. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 18:27 BST
2. It's the reason why I like science as a subject: I did a lot of experiments with fire
Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays
Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez
8,400. Posted: Wed 15th May 2013 19:31 BST
I stole a fireplace.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.