Showing 8,361 to 8,380 of 8,614
8,361. Posted: Sat 4th May 2013 02:37 BST
I like to think I do but I probably don't. I probably never will.
My avatar is art made by Lux from purplepwny studios as fanart submission for Starr Mazer's kickstarter contest. Check out their work at purplepwny.com
Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Colors! 3D Gallery
8,362. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 08:04 BST
OKAY! I am back, not like it was super bad that I was gone, nbd amirite? Reasoning (if you care to read) was that my internet wasn't loading anything for like 3 days about, and then I just kinda got out of the habit and started getting lazy and bluerghr. Alright! So to make it up, I'll be asking two questions daily until I get to the proper number we should be! We should be at #426 for today, so here we go!
Question #414: Have you ever had a piece of gum turn to liquid in your mouth?
Personally I haven't, but I know it happened to my friend once in English class in grade 8.
Question #415: Do you prefer to have short hair, long hair, or just no hair period?
Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda
3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836
♪All Those Years Ago♪
Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird
8,363. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 08:08 BST
2.I switch off and on between short hair and no hair. The longest I've had my hair is maybe 3 inches long, but now I mostly keep it under a inch. I mostly do this because it's easier to wash and I don't wake up with bed head.
8,364. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 08:12 BST
1. I still don't believe that's possible even though you've said it happened to your friend D:
2. I have some temptation to let my hair grow, but I feel it's gonna be a little harder to manage and that my mom and sisters wouldn't like it, even though they don't dictate my life D:
Formely known as bobbiKat
Awesome graphing calculator
8,365. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 08:37 BST
I once thought I was chewing gum while it was really Mentos... so that's kind of the same thing right?
And I've had my hair cut the exact same way for nearly ten years now. It's just not something I really care about.
always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)
8,366. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:14 BST
1. Nope, must be cheap gum if it does that though.
2. I prefer mine long, but not too long. I like being able to comb and style it since I have pretty nice, thick hair, but it also grows pretty fast so I need to get it cut every month and a half.
VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.
Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
8,367. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:21 BST
1.No I'm not a Gum person.
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
8,368. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:39 BST
No...I'm not even sure how that's possible.
And Short Hair. Like, really short hair.
...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...
I am the Wolf...Red
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
8,369. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:49 BST
I rarely have gum and ever time I have it it's just chewy....but I did get a lighter once and melted my gum, tasted pretty good.
I prefer short hair but then again I say around medium hair (not too short or too long) looks good on me.
Edited on Tue 14th May, 2013 @ 15:57 by Undead_terror
I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.
Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror
8,370. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:52 BST
1. No but I was able to make it slushy at one point.
2. I prefer to have my hair stay short with a barber's cut. I grew my hair shaggy years back and it felt like a hassle to maintain everyday.
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
8,371. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 18:06 BST
1. Nope usually if anything the gum gets hard and all the flavor is gone so I toss it. I did however have gum that had liquid in the middle of it if that counts.
2. I usually have my hair long at least just below my shoulders so I can tie it back. But than again it all depends on my mood. I have been known to have long hair for years (in high school it was almost down to my butt), and than all of a sudden cut it short like just above my shoulders.
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
8,372. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 19:27 BST
1.No I'm not a Gum person.
2. I once tried having long hair, not down to my shoulders but fairly long for a guy. I liked the feel of it being blown about in the wind and I'll admit JRPG and anime characters kind of influenced it. Sadly, It didn't look good on me so now I just have it at a medium length.
Edited on Tue 14th May, 2013 @ 23:28 by FonistofCruxis
8,373. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 19:31 BST
1. Don't really eat gum.
2. I have short hair, it gets cut every 3 weeks or so. My friends have wondered how I'd look with an afro...
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
Viridi Avatar / My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
8,374. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 20:35 BST
1. Wait... That can happen!? That's never happened to me.
2. Usually my hair at its longest length is an inch or two above my shoulder. I don't exactly prefer it to be longer, as eventually it gets in my eyes. But I think it does look better on me than short hair. I just have to make sure it gets cut right, since my hair grows pretty fast.
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid
8,375. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 20:47 BST
2. I like my hair long and wavey sorta :3
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰
Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
8,376. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 20:53 BST
1: Almost, ALMOST. But not totally liquid.
2: As a female, I like my hair longer. But It always hurts my back when my hair gets to long, as my hair is really heavy.
So I usually stick to mid lengths. (To my neck.)
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd
Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd
8,377. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 21:51 BST
1. Short hair, average for a male really.
2. No, the idea is new to me even. It's never happened or come up so I've never had a single thought about it before you asked.
Currently playing: Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (PS4), Destiny (PS4), Atelier: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky -Escha and Logy, and (some) Rune Factory 4.
Going to play soon: Ratchet and Clank HD Collection (started it, but not gonna really get into it until later.)
8,378. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 22:08 BST
... Don't believe that's possible.
And short hair. As a child I had my hair covering my ears, but I get some nasty dandruff when it's long and I'm not willing to spend expansive amounts of time grooming my hair, I'd rather just have it short.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
8,379. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 22:10 BST
1. I've never seen that happen but boy...
2. I prefer short hair but I've let my hair grow into an afro a few times.
Mario Kart 7
Zelda OoT 3D
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599
Kid Icarus Uprising
Heroes of Ruin
Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.
8,380. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 22:18 BST
Fun Fact: I have straight hair, but one time I let my hair grow too long and woke up with a spikey afro.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.