Showing 8,361 to 8,380 of 8,619
8,361. Posted: Fri 3rd May 2013 01:57 BST
I'll never understand humans.
I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!
8,362. Posted: Fri 3rd May 2013 01:58 BST
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
8,363. Posted: Fri 3rd May 2013 02:07 BST
I like to think of myself as someone who is good at empathizing with others and often that includes members of the opposite sex but my answer would probably be a no due to the amount of times that I've been confused at how some girls have acted. But some that I know better are easier to understand but that doesn't apply to all women that I know well.
8,364. Posted: Fri 3rd May 2013 02:45 BST
I have a very shallow understanding of things that predominantly girls do. I have a harder time understanding some older men from regions surrounding my hometown. I also find it harder to understand at least some of the city-oriented girls.
Edited on Fri 3rd May, 2013 @ 03:00 by FOREST_RANGER
Formely known as bobbiKat
Awesome graphing calculator
8,365. Posted: Fri 3rd May 2013 02:50 BST
8,366. Posted: Sat 4th May 2013 02:37 BST
I like to think I do but I probably don't. I probably never will.
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery
8,367. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 08:04 BST
OKAY! I am back, not like it was super bad that I was gone, nbd amirite? Reasoning (if you care to read) was that my internet wasn't loading anything for like 3 days about, and then I just kinda got out of the habit and started getting lazy and bluerghr. Alright! So to make it up, I'll be asking two questions daily until I get to the proper number we should be! We should be at #426 for today, so here we go!
Question #414: Have you ever had a piece of gum turn to liquid in your mouth?
Personally I haven't, but I know it happened to my friend once in English class in grade 8.
Question #415: Do you prefer to have short hair, long hair, or just no hair period?
Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda
3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836
♪All Those Years Ago♪
3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird
8,368. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 08:08 BST
2.I switch off and on between short hair and no hair. The longest I've had my hair is maybe 3 inches long, but now I mostly keep it under a inch. I mostly do this because it's easier to wash and I don't wake up with bed head.
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852
8,369. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 08:12 BST
1. I still don't believe that's possible even though you've said it happened to your friend D:
2. I have some temptation to let my hair grow, but I feel it's gonna be a little harder to manage and that my mom and sisters wouldn't like it, even though they don't dictate my life D:
8,370. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 08:37 BST
I once thought I was chewing gum while it was really Mentos... so that's kind of the same thing right?
And I've had my hair cut the exact same way for nearly ten years now. It's just not something I really care about.
Interested in games as art?
"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245
8,371. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:14 BST
1. Nope, must be cheap gum if it does that though.
2. I prefer mine long, but not too long. I like being able to comb and style it since I have pretty nice, thick hair, but it also grows pretty fast so I need to get it cut every month and a half.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes
8,372. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:21 BST
1.No I'm not a Gum person.
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
8,373. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:39 BST
No...I'm not even sure how that's possible.
And Short Hair. Like, really short hair.
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
8,374. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:49 BST
I rarely have gum and ever time I have it it's just chewy....but I did get a lighter once and melted my gum, tasted pretty good.
I prefer short hair but then again I say around medium hair (not too short or too long) looks good on me.
Edited on Tue 14th May, 2013 @ 15:57 by Undead_terror
I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror
8,375. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 15:52 BST
1. No but I was able to make it slushy at one point.
2. I prefer to have my hair stay short with a barber's cut. I grew my hair shaggy years back and it felt like a hassle to maintain everyday.
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
8,376. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 18:06 BST
1. Nope usually if anything the gum gets hard and all the flavor is gone so I toss it. I did however have gum that had liquid in the middle of it if that counts.
2. I usually have my hair long at least just below my shoulders so I can tie it back. But than again it all depends on my mood. I have been known to have long hair for years (in high school it was almost down to my butt), and than all of a sudden cut it short like just above my shoulders.
Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
8,377. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 19:27 BST
1.No I'm not a Gum person.
2. I once tried having long hair, not down to my shoulders but fairly long for a guy. I liked the feel of it being blown about in the wind and I'll admit JRPG and anime characters kind of influenced it. Sadly, It didn't look good on me so now I just have it at a medium length.
Edited on Tue 14th May, 2013 @ 23:28 by FonistofCruxis
8,378. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 19:31 BST
1. Don't really eat gum.
2. I have short hair, it gets cut every 3 weeks or so. My friends have wondered how I'd look with an afro...
Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200
8,379. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 20:35 BST
1. Wait... That can happen!? That's never happened to me.
2. Usually my hair at its longest length is an inch or two above my shoulder. I don't exactly prefer it to be longer, as eventually it gets in my eyes. But I think it does look better on me than short hair. I just have to make sure it gets cut right, since my hair grows pretty fast.
[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid
8,380. Posted: Tue 14th May 2013 20:47 BST
2. I like my hair long and wavey sorta :3
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
Sorry, this topic has been locked.