General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day

Showing 8,341 to 8,360 of 8,610

AuthorMessage
FriedSquid

FriedSquid

8,341. Posted:

Not all girls, no, but then again I don't understand all people, too. I suppose I could say that I understand women? I dunno, perhaps I probably don't, but it always just p***** me off when either gender (especially my native tribe, men) says they can't understand women. It's just really not that hard. Maybe that's because I'm technically more feminine than most of my dude friends? I dunno.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
My Squidloggery

Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

8,342. Posted:

Women are to be loved, not understood.

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review!

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
FeraligatrFTW

FeraligatrFTW

8,343. Posted:

I barely understand people.

FeraligatrFTW

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

8,344. Posted:

I understand the other gender quite well actually, since I have a sister and I have a lot of friends that are girls (nearly more than friends that are boys).

I try not to look at someone's gender, more so, what's inside. I'm one of those neutral people who don't judge others or want to be judged on gender, since it's really not what matters.

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

8,345. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I'm a fairly quiet person so I do observe people a lot, but I don't think I'll ever understand them. Some people are just stupid. Heck, I don't understand myself sometimes.

Exactly this

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

8,346. Posted:

For 19 years, I have been living with mostly girls (3 sisters, mother, pet dog) and for all these years, I still don't understand girls. I remember there was one time in school where I really didn't understand girls and I got detention because of that. And what about the girls, I don't think they understand me, but I really don't care, because i'm a guy, and that's swell.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
k8sMum

k8sMum

8,347. Posted:

as an artist, i too am an observer. i have found that understanding the genders is pretty easy: it's the individuals in each that can sometimes be hard to figure out.

Edited on by k8sMum

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage
Jack_Package

Jack_Package

8,348. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I remember there was one time in school where I really didn't understand girls and I got detention because of that.

So many questions to ask here

Jack_Package

AuthorMessage
k8sMum

k8sMum

8,349. Posted:

Towels wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I remember there was one time in school where I really didn't understand girls and I got detention because of that.

some questions are better left unasked...

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

8,350. Posted:

k8sMum wrote:

Towels wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

some questions are better left unasked...

I was only 9 years old, that's all i'm going to say, and I didn't do that thing on purpose, it was an accident.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

8,351. Posted:

I think i know what your talking about^ ....maybe

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Void

Void

8,352. Posted:

I'll never understand humans.

Period.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

8,353. Posted:

Robot^

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

8,354. Posted:

I like to think of myself as someone who is good at empathizing with others and often that includes members of the opposite sex but my answer would probably be a no due to the amount of times that I've been confused at how some girls have acted. But some that I know better are easier to understand but that doesn't apply to all women that I know well.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
FOREST_RANGER

FOREST_RANGER

8,355. Posted:

I have a very shallow understanding of things that predominantly girls do. I have a harder time understanding some older men from regions surrounding my hometown. I also find it harder to understand at least some of the city-oriented girls.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

AuthorMessage
Void

Void

8,356. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Robot^

Alien.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

8,357. Posted:

I like to think I do but I probably don't. I probably never will.

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
[url=http://backloggery.com/r...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Link977

Link977

8,358. Posted:

OKAY! I am back, not like it was super bad that I was gone, nbd amirite? Reasoning (if you care to read) was that my internet wasn't loading anything for like 3 days about, and then I just kinda got out of the habit and started getting lazy and bluerghr. Alright! So to make it up, I'll be asking two questions daily until I get to the proper number we should be! We should be at #426 for today, so here we go!

Question #414: Have you ever had a piece of gum turn to liquid in your mouth?

Personally I haven't, but I know it happened to my friend once in English class in grade 8.

Question #415: Do you prefer to have short hair, long hair, or just no hair period?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
[url=http://www...

Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

8,359. Posted:

1.No
2.I switch off and on between short hair and no hair. The longest I've had my hair is maybe 3 inches long, but now I mostly keep it under a inch. I mostly do this because it's easier to wash and I don't wake up with bed head.

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
FOREST_RANGER

FOREST_RANGER

8,360. Posted:

1. I still don't believe that's possible even though you've said it happened to your friend D:
2. I have some temptation to let my hair grow, but I feel it's gonna be a little harder to manage and that my mom and sisters wouldn't like it, even though they don't dictate my life D:

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Sorry, this topic has been locked.