Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 8,464

FonistofCruxis

1. I've never intentionally stolen anything but I remember years ago when I went round my cousins house he was helping me with The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) and I accidentally took home his cartridge rather than mine which I then lost. He never mentioned it though and he wasn't much further than me so I don't think he minded too much.
2. I haven't played with fire recently but I remember burning things we weren't supposed to when using Bunsen burners at secondary school like worksheets and rubbers and other stationery (my own stationery, not the schools).

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Link977

Question #418: What is your one major weekness?

Question #419: Do you own a lava lamp?

Kinda, bleh questions, but that's my mood so BLEH it shall be.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Undead_terror

1.I have no weakness im aware of unless it's being dead/body damage.
2.I own 2 lava lamps, one silver with green lava and one blue with peach lava, don't know where I put them to now.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

1. I'm very shy and socially awkward..
2.No

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Magikarp3

1. I'm weak. To be specific, some would say I'm weak minded and I don't stand up for myself a lot. I don't see it much as a weakness, but whatever.

2. I don't.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Void

Pizza, Tamales, and Bacon; other than food, I cannot comfort someone, like, at all.
Yes!

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Prof_Clayton

1). I cannot resist a good puzzle.
2). Yes, and I have a mini @LordJumpMad doll in it, and I watch him drown in the lava. :3
(Uh... I mean Action Figure! ...yeah...)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Hysterical

1. Kryptonite
2. No but I would like one.

Hysterical

Arianabtd

1: K-pop is my weakness. (Especially the groups Infinite and SHINee.)
If I hear something new about my favorite groups, I will drop EVERYTHING to watch/read what's happening.
So I consider it my weakness as I cannot resist.

2: I was always jealous of my friend who had a lava lamp, but I still never got one.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

1. My crippling self-doubt.

2. Not anymore, but I had one back when I was in elementary/middle school. Blue liquid with green blobs, if memory serves me right.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

FriedSquid

1. I'm actually not sure if it was spelled "weekness" on purpose, but my worst weakness is probably my inability to not pet any cat no matter what.

2. Ah, noooo... Does one in Animal Crossing count?

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Captain_Toad

1. Overestimating things

2. no

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

1. Unless I'm at certain places like Expos, I'm rather anti-social and keep to myself.

2. Yeah actually, I've only recently started turning it on more.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

e-love

1. My most major weakness lately has to be that I get too attached to people, on an obsessive level. I love all my friends, like actually love them. I get really sad whenever I'm not around them or they don't show up at school. It's definitely something I need to work on.

2. I used to have one :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ultraraichu

1) Pokemon. I can't resist those pocket monsters. There's always at least one Pokemon related item around/on me, even if it's a keychain on my keys or the custom Pokemon icons on my MacBook Pro.

2) Funny thing is I have one with blue liquid and yellow wax on my desk but I haven't turn it on in over 3 years. Still work though (I think).

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Final-Starman

FonistofCruxis wrote:

1. I'm shy, socially awkward and lack confidence.
2. No, I don't.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.