General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day

Showing 8,241 to 8,260 of 8,619

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

8,241. Posted:

Question #410: Do you like road trips?

I just got back from my choir field trip to Seattle, so yeah! :D Sorry about not updating, hotel had ghetto wifi and I only had my 3DS, and just like, whatevs.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,242. Posted:

I haven't been on many so I can't say... Movies make'em look fun so maybe.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

8,243. Posted:

Do I like road trips?

Hell yes.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

WildMan

8,244. Posted:

Depends on where I'm going to. Chicago or New York? Heck no. Alaska, Duluth, or Michigan's UP? Heck yes!

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

8,245. Posted:

Depends who's driving. I can't stand being on a road trip with a bad driver.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

8,246. Posted:

Depends.
Mississippi or Alabama?
Nope.
Seattle or Alaska?
Yep.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,247. Posted:

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,248. Posted:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Depends on where I'm going to. Chicago or New York? Heck no. Alaska, Duluth, or Michigan's UP? Heck yes!

Chicago's awesome! >:[

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

8,249. Posted:

Depends who is in the back seat with me. :*

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

WildMan

8,250. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Chicago's awesome! >:[

Nah, I don't really care for large cities.. I've always been more of a country boy.. :P

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mickey

8,251. Posted:

Yeah I do.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

8,252. Posted:

I've traveled most frequently to Texas, North Carolina, and Puerto Rico. Also New York on two occasions. Such is the life of a son whose father is in the army. At this point, I tend to be a little sick of all that long traveling, but the majority of it happened when I was younger, so yeah I guess.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

ogo79

8,253. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

I've traveled most frequently to Texas

oh...thats just grand, hit me next time youre here, ill show you a good time
:*

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

RR529

8,254. Posted:

We used to go to Minnesota each summer to fish, and we would either do a one day 12 hour drive, or a two day drive at 6 hours each.

I think the drive up was the most memorable part of those trips, lol. I even played through most of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories during one particular trip.

The last trip we had was to South Dakota a few years ago. Played through the entirety of Bleach: the Blade of Fate, during that trip. There was also this huge tourist draw we visited called Wall Drug.

So in short, yes. There's just something magical about them.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

8,255. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I've traveled most frequently to Texas

oh...thats just grand, hit me next time youre here, ill show you a good time
:*

I'm in San Antonio now.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

WildMan

8,256. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

We used to go to Minnesota each summer to fish, and we would either do a one day 12 hour drive, or a two day drive at 6 hours each.

I think the drive up was the most memorable part of those trips, lol. I even played through most of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories during one particular trip.

The last trip we had was to South Dakota a few years ago. Played through the entirety of Bleach: the Blade of Fate, during that trip. There was also this huge tourist draw we visited called Wall Drug.

What part of MN did you go to? I live in the central part of the state..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

8,257. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I usually go to Virginia Beach on the first week of June except for last year (2012) but I'm going back there this year. Some memorable on the way games I played were a huge Advance Wars 2 match in 2004 with my brother with my own giant custom match, in 2005, it was Warioware Twisted (I also played Touched a little earlier on my Washington DC trip), in 2006, it was New Super Mario Bros. I didn't play anything in 2007, in 2008 it was Namco Museum DS, Rhythm Heaven in 2009, Warioware DIY in 2010, and my 3DS in 2011.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Marks

8,258. Posted:

Eh, they're okay. I have fun but I prefer the places we're going to. We only go to two places: 100 mile house, British Columbia and Guadalajara, Jalisco.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

8,259. Posted:

Yes. Traveling is one of the funnest opportunities to take advantage of.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

RR529

8,260. Posted:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

RR529 wrote:

What part of MN did you go to? I live in the central part of the state..

We went fishing on Lake Winnibigoshish, near Bena, in the northern part of the state.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Sorry, this topic has been locked.