Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 8,221 to 8,240 of 8,464

Tasuki

1. Nope usually if anything the gum gets hard and all the flavor is gone so I toss it. I did however have gum that had liquid in the middle of it if that counts.

2. I usually have my hair long at least just below my shoulders so I can tie it back. But than again it all depends on my mood. I have been known to have long hair for years (in high school it was almost down to my butt), and than all of a sudden cut it short like just above my shoulders.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

FonistofCruxis

Banker-Style wrote:

1.No I'm not a Gum person.

2. I once tried having long hair, not down to my shoulders but fairly long for a guy. I liked the feel of it being blown about in the wind and I'll admit JRPG and anime characters kind of influenced it. Sadly, It didn't look good on me so now I just have it at a medium length.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

DreamyViridi

1. Don't really eat gum.
2. I have short hair, it gets cut every 3 weeks or so. My friends have wondered how I'd look with an afro...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

FriedSquid

1. Wait... That can happen!? That's never happened to me.

2. Usually my hair at its longest length is an inch or two above my shoulder. I don't exactly prefer it to be longer, as eventually it gets in my eyes. But I think it does look better on me than short hair. I just have to make sure it gets cut right, since my hair grows pretty fast.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

e-love

1. No

2. I like my hair long and wavey sorta :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Arianabtd

1: Almost, ALMOST. But not totally liquid.
2: As a female, I like my hair longer. But It always hurts my back when my hair gets to long, as my hair is really heavy.
So I usually stick to mid lengths. (To my neck.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jaz007

1. Short hair, average for a male really.
2. No, the idea is new to me even. It's never happened or come up so I've never had a single thought about it before you asked.

Jaz007

Happy_Mask

... Don't believe that's possible.
And short hair. As a child I had my hair covering my ears, but I get some nasty dandruff when it's long and I'm not willing to spend expansive amounts of time grooming my hair, I'd rather just have it short.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Marakuto

1. I've never seen that happen but boy...

2. I prefer short hair but I've let my hair grow into an afro a few times.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

CrimsonFire

1.)NO

2.)Long just enough so it completely covers my ears.And i have been told (and personally think) I look better with long hair. Also what Fonist said

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I liked how the feel of it being blown about in the wind and I'll admit JRPG and anime characters kind of influenced it.

Edited on by CrimsonFire

TheKingOfTown

1. Err, no.
2. I've had it at various lengths. I don't like long hair though. It gets in your eyes. x( I guess I have it at around medium length right now...?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

rayword45

1. Maybe? It was able to run through my teeth but it wasn't really liquid.

2. As an angsty teenager, long hair. Asian mophead ftw.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Snagrio

1: No, I don't even like gum. The fact that you can't actually eat it made the stuff rather pointless to me.

2: Semi short. I'd prefer to have it longer, but my family always bugs me to get it cut once it starts getting what they deem as too long. At its longest before being cut my hair covers my ears (unless I tuck the hair behind them) and almost reaches my eyes, which is about the length I like most.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SCRAPPER392

I like any hair length. Right now my hair is past my noise, but I've easily saved over $100 by not cutting it. I also figure that there's no reason to cut it since it grows(besides maintaining), and it was better to have long hair in the winter time.

As for gum, I don't care much for it.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Void

Uh, no....

I cut it down to about half an inch once it grows down to my shoulders,

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Link977

Question #416: Have you ever stolen something?

Question #417: Do you like to play with fire?

I have to say almost to the first question haha I was super young though, and the second one yes. I am a Pyromaniac.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

FOREST_RANGER

1. I have accidentally stolen an ice cream when I was small, as I didn't know that my pizza place didn't accept arcade tokens. I also accidentally stolen a Santa hat from a grocery store this past winter when I forgot I even had the thing on D:

2. I sometimes like to play with small fireworks like Black Cats (like the ones from Home Alone when Kevin lights them up in a saucepan) :3

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Jani-Koblaney

1.With the exception of stealing candy when I was like three, no I have not stolen anything. I would feel way too guilty if I did such a thing..
2.Only if I'm certain that what I'm doing won't damage anything or hurt anyone..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.