Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 8,181 to 8,200 of 8,596

Void

I've de constructed one before. Never got it back together though.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Tricoloryoshi

Wait, actually, I did complete one once, by tearing it apart and pitting it back together correctly. :3

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Betelgroose

No but there was one that one of my teachers had. Whenever someone got close to solving and walked away I'd mess it up again. >:3

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Link977

ALRIGHT, Early post, but I wanna share this photo soooo badly. I LOVE this photo, I know I may have sent it to some of you already if you have me on facebook, also, if you wanna see my video of me singing/guitar for now, it's still on facebook, I have my facebook on my account info, I am a simple 16 year old dude, I mean no harm! Hahaha, anyways, PHOTO TIME!

Untitled

Question #409: What was your favourite console of all time?

Also, if you hit me up with a friend request on facebook, lemme know who it is, and feel free to remove me after if you want haha, idc. ;p

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

HawkeyeWii

@Link977
It was like Toy Story but with videogame consoles. Now there's an idea for the sequel for Wreck It Ralph! Or some kind of spin off.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

iwanttodie

Atari.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Arianabtd

N64 ^^. As it is what I grew up with, and is what I have the most fondest memories of ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

RR529

I'll say PS2 for me. I just have way too many good memories playing Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy X, Okami, Ultimate Spider-Man, Soulcalibur III, Ace Combat 4, Way of the Samurai, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi, GTA: Vice City (mainly goofing off), and Smackdown VS Raw 2008 (mainly goofing around in CAS with my friend).

SNES, GBA, DS, and maybe 3DS are close, though.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

rayword45

When I was young, it was always the computer I was on, but I have the fondest memories of the PS2, despite it mostly being shovelware I had. All the DDR games and Guitar Hero II are good enough for me, alongside other games I'd have to remember.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Jaz007

PS3, it's got so many great games. It also had my favorite series, Uncharted.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Tasuki

SNES for me. It had the best library of any system that I played and alot of those games I go back and replay even to this day. I can't really say that about any other console.

Totally love the comic Link. Reminds me so much of me.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Lunapplebloom

Even though I like all my systems, my favorite so far would have to be the Gamecube. It was the first system I ever got myself outright, and I was really wowed by the graphics at the time, especially in Melee and Luigi's Mansion. There were a bunch of great first party games to.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

My nostalgic choice because of the pure joy it gave me when I was young, the NES. My real pick is the 3DS now though because I can play so many of the classic NES and Gameboy games on there, plus the great eShop games...and it's all portable. Love the thing.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Sorry, this topic has been locked.