General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day

Showing 8,021 to 8,040 of 8,619

AuthorMessage

LordessMeep

8,021. Posted:

Aside from the obvious, ahem, exploring, I'd probably troll friends as this creepy dude who knows far too much about them.

Edited on by LordessMeep

(username - lordesmeep)

3DS Friend Code: 4940-6569-9541

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

8,022. Posted:

Go on an epic journey through time and space to figure out what witchcraft changed my gender.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

MAB

8,023. Posted:

Call everyone on the phone and talk about how all the programs on TV are my favourite shows at the same time as bake a cake while I do the laundry then go to bed and read...
Untitled
While I go...
Untitled

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

8,024. Posted:

Well, first I would make a new record for longest scream. Then I would double that record, then I would stop because I lost my voice. I would then leave a note that I'm going out for the day to go on a journey to find my myself. I would then go into the forest and dig a hole faster than thought possible and climb into the hole. I would then put some leaves over top of the hole and reside there so nobody see's me the opposite gender. I wouldn't take a light so I wouldn't see me either. When midnight comes and I'm a man again. I would crawl out of the hole, do werewolf howl in joy, then go back into my bed. When I wake up I tell my family that those journeys are stupid and do absolutely nothing.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

8,025. Posted:

I would probably shoot myself.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

8,026. Posted:

I'd enjoy things I've always wanted to try... (I sometimes doubt myself as a man) :$

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Konata

8,027. Posted:

I have no idea...
Being a guy would be AWFUL. (Heehee, just kidding :3.)

I would probably just talk to myself while looking in the mirror. Saying random things.
And maybe I don't know... Lifts weights?
I have no imagination.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

8,028. Posted:

In ways that most likely count as unacceptable content for this forum's terms and conditions.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

8,029. Posted:

Take enough sleeping pills to ensure that I would sleep through the nightmare.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Knux

8,030. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

In ways that most likely count as unacceptable content for this forum's terms and conditions.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

CowLaunch

8,031. Posted:

Speaking with my new co-females, I would talk up the prowess of a certain handsome young man, and encourage them to seek his company the day after...

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

8,032. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Honestly? Hide for the day so that no one freaks out about the fact that I suddenly changed gender.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Emaan

8,033. Posted:

I'm not sure, I'm already pretty neutral in my activities anyways.

Perhaps I would go shopping. Sometimes I see women and I maybe think what they could have worn differently that day, so I would find cool outfits that suit my style. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Konata

8,034. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Perhaps I would go shopping. Sometimes I see women and I maybe think what they could have worn differently that day, so I would find cool outfits that suit my style. :p

You and me can be shopping buddies!
I'll just be that awkward guy picking out clothes for you x3.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

bunnyking

8,035. Posted:

Is this for real?

bunnyking

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

8,036. Posted:

I'd spend the day trying to get back to normal.

EDIT: Just read the other replies... So, I've been thinking about leaving NL again and-

Edited on by MickeyTheGreat

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

8,037. Posted:

I would probably just do the same things I do every other day.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

8,038. Posted:

I would become a super model, because I am the prettiest lady that you ever saw. ✿◕‿‿ ◕✿

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

8,039. Posted:

I'd hunt down the soruce of the cause, cause I want my boobies back!
and everyone is so jelly of my massive unit.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

8,040. Posted:

I'd still be huntin' monsters. RAWR!!!

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

Sorry, this topic has been locked.