Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 7,981 to 8,000 of 8,610

CanisWolfred wrote:

No. I don't want to write down personal stuff where there's a chance others might read them.

This but I often do think about what happened in the day at the end of it or sometimes at the start of a day I'll think about the previous day.

When I was 12/13 I had a notebook and I put whatever came into my mind there. Then my grandmother read it. Never again will I write a journal (plus 13 year old boys have really strange thoughts)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

I mean I've thought about it, but there's nothing interesting about my life to write about.

Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Well, my family keeps a family journal and I have things on there sometimes...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

nope. writing things that you want to remember is bad for the memory and it is time consuming. but it would be cool...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

When I was about 7 or 8 I did, but then I got lazy and quit writing in it.. The only two things I wrote about was the 9/11 attacks and baseball..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Not necessarily a diary, but I do express my thoughts through drawings in a sketchbook I always carry around in my backpack.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Yes, I used to write almost every week but now I write time to time. Haven't written in months, though, because my hand cramps after homework.
It's a great thing to have, though. It's a great way to practice your writing skills and deal with personal problems. (At least, it helped me)
I'm hoping to keep a digital diary soon.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

No, I don't like to write.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

When my sanity lowers to a certain point, I'll chronicle my descent into madness, but as of now, no desire to.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Sorry, this topic has been locked.