Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 7,581 to 7,600 of 8,610

Robin_Aisaga

yes uhhh... no Actually I do have a pot full of them, But I just bought them in the supermarket you can grow them you know
Untitled

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Detective_TeeJay

Lots of times. In the house I used to live at we'd get lots of clovers and plenty of four-leaf ones. I remember sticking one to my desk at school with tape and everyone in class would touch it before a test for good luck. This was back in grade school mind you.

It actually stayed preserved for a long time.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Hydrox

CanisWolfred wrote:

Nintenzo wrote:

Yes, quite a few, actually. There's a ton of clover patches in our yard, they're not as rare as people think.

Since it's genetic, it's possible that your yard is just a particular breeding ground for them, especially if you don't pick all of them.

Hm, I never thought about that. Interesting.

Hydrox

Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter:

Giygas_95

I've found one by accident and I preserved it. But I thought these forums had to be video game related?

Giygas_95

Nintendo Network ID: Supersonic_Flyer

iwanttodie

My friend actually bred a couple.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iphys

I tried finding one when I was a kid so many hundreds of times and never succeeded, and then finally 3 years ago, I found one when I was joking around. I said, "Is that a 4-leaf clover?" as I plucked it, expecting to be duped again by an erroneous leaf, and my friend said, "No, it isn't," not even looking at it like he was annoyed that I was even entertaining the childish possibility, and then I looked at it closely, and I was sort of stunned and said, "Actually it is." I didn't even think they existed, because I'd tried so hard to find one and never had before. I keep it in a little baggie on my fridge.

Final-Starman

Yep, right next to a big pot of gold.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

NotAUsernameHere

Nope,that's what I get for not leaving Arizona.

Backlog
Avatar: Kamui/Corrin (F) appreciating nature
"Go spend some money for no reason." - DJ Khaled throwing away money
I pretend to act like a moron sometimes.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

KiwiPanda

I found two in one patch at my local soccer fields.
I've also went to a Saint Patrick's Day party where there was a platter toppled with them, sandwiches (Conveniently shaped like clovers themselves, as well)

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Tasuki

I found a couple when I was a kid of course I dont go looking for them like I did when I was a kid.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TheKingOfTown

I found some. It was at the end of a rainbow next to a pot of gold. Pretty sure I saw a leprechaun too.

In all seriousness, yes I have.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Sorry, this topic has been locked.