Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 7,561 to 7,580 of 8,596

Hydrox

Yes, quite a few, actually. There's a ton of clover patches in our yard, they're not as rare as people think.

Hydrox

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Nintenzo wrote:

Yes, quite a few, actually. There's a ton of clover patches in our yard, they're not as rare as people think.

Since it's genetic, it's possible that your yard is just a particular breeding ground for them, especially if you don't pick all of them.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

rolLTheDice

Yes. You wouldn't believe where i found it.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Navitroid

yes uhhh... no Actually I do have a pot full of them, But I just bought them in the supermarket you can grow them you know
Untitled

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

TeeJay

Lots of times. In the house I used to live at we'd get lots of clovers and plenty of four-leaf ones. I remember sticking one to my desk at school with tape and everyone in class would touch it before a test for good luck. This was back in grade school mind you.

It actually stayed preserved for a long time.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Hydrox

CanisWolfred wrote:

Nintenzo wrote:

Since it's genetic, it's possible that your yard is just a particular breeding ground for them, especially if you don't pick all of them.

Hm, I never thought about that. Interesting.

Hydrox

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter:

Giygas_95

I've found one by accident and I preserved it. But I thought these forums had to be video game related?

Giygas_95

Nintendo Network ID: Supersonic_Flyer

iwanttodie

My friend actually bred a couple.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iphys

I tried finding one when I was a kid so many hundreds of times and never succeeded, and then finally 3 years ago, I found one when I was joking around. I said, "Is that a 4-leaf clover?" as I plucked it, expecting to be duped again by an erroneous leaf, and my friend said, "No, it isn't," not even looking at it like he was annoyed that I was even entertaining the childish possibility, and then I looked at it closely, and I was sort of stunned and said, "Actually it is." I didn't even think they existed, because I'd tried so hard to find one and never had before. I keep it in a little baggie on my fridge.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Final-Starman

Yep, right next to a big pot of gold.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

KiwiPanda

I found two in one patch at my local soccer fields.
I've also went to a Saint Patrick's Day party where there was a platter toppled with them, sandwiches (Conveniently shaped like clovers themselves, as well)

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

emaan

We used to find them all the time in elementary school.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Sorry, this topic has been locked.