Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 7,401 to 7,420 of 8,596

Klimbatize

If I got some the night before, 10 minutes. If not, more like 20.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Tasuki

Usually about 20 to 30 mins if I take a good shower. If I am taking a quick rinse off than more like 10 mins.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RoryLee

I stay in until the hot water runs out.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

shingi_70

30-45 minutes depending on the day.

I start with shaving my chest/torso, my privates and butt, and my underarms.
3 minutes to get all access hair off my body
I then switch to a nice bar soap and a fresh rag and clean all over my body usually.
After I feel clean enough and seeing the small pol of dirt near the drainI rinse once more.
I than swtich to my loofah and scented shower gel and wash my body again
Rinse and sit in the shower for how long the hot water will run

Do this two times a day and it feels good.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Dr_42o

45 minutes - 1.5 hours. I tend to fall asleep in the shower.. ZzZzZ

Umm.. What are you supposed to write here.. O.o

Nintendo Network ID: drew42o

Birdman

15-20 minutes, and that includes drying off. I love showers, they're so warm and refreshing ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Arianabtd

To be honest I take at least 15 minutes.
I get sleepy in the shower for some reason... So I don't really pay attention to how long I'm in there. As I'm dozing off >_<.
That was reeeeally awkward...

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

ultraraichu

Around 20 minutes. It's weird that even when I think I'm taking a long or quick shower, I always come out and it would be around 20 minutes later.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

ogo79

i take around 45 minutes, if its with someone else for example, zerk, ryno, waveboy, shpy or lz it could take hours

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TheLZdragon

ogo79 wrote:

i take around 45 minutes, if its with someone else for example, zerk, ryno, waveboy, shpy or lz it could take hours

12 minutes and 25 seconds thank you very much

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

About a half hour...give or take a few hours. Really, it depends on how much soap emmy's stocked up.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

BadKitty

TeeJay wrote:

About a half hour...give or take a few hours. Really, it depends on how much soap emmy's stocked up.

Theres 3 bars is that enough for you >:[

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Ryno

LordLzGlad wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

12 minutes and 25 seconds thank you very much

LZ and I are at opposite end's of the ogo79 shower spectrum.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Sorry, this topic has been locked.