Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 7,341 to 7,360 of 8,610

Magikarp3

Does a steampunk-world count?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

DarkLloyd

Yes i can survive in a world without electricity.

DarkLloyd

DreamyViridi

Kinda. If I was thrown in a world without electricity now, it would take some getting used to. If I was born in that world, I'd be fine.
So yeah, I think I'd be OK. I would do better as long as I was unaware of it, if that makes any sense.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Viridi's taking a break from Avi duty. Be nice to Peri. Or else...
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Demmi-Alpha

I'd adapt eventually, I suppose... I guess... I mean, I guess.

Artist and Game Designer

Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

Birdman

I'd probably adapt after a long, protracted struggle in coming to terms with electricity not coming back and adjusting my life accordingly, but I think I'd make it. Maybe.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Karakato

As with what most are answering, I will most likely adapt after letting go of the many conveniences that Electricity has brought to us. I can see life getting a bit dull yet simple if that were to happen.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

FonistofCruxis

Maybe. Life would be incredibly boring without electricity and it would be very hard to adapt to life without all the conveniences and luxuries that electricity brings.

Happy_Mask

I'm a pro at just sitting around and thinking, so probably. Eventually I might snap and go on a violent rampage shooting lasers from my eyes, but otherwise, yeah, I'll be fine. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Pinkkitty

Well, if there was no electricity I would be extremely bored...
And my family and I would just sit around the table playing Monopoly instead of going on the computer,watching TV etc.

Edited on by Pinkkitty

Pinkkitty

Jaz007

Considering how much the world runs on electricity and uses it for everything, I'm not sure. I think could survive the disaster.
But taking the question how you meant it and not literally. It would be a really hard transition but I would adapt.

Jaz007

Zowolffo

Well, if we never had electricity all together, then I'm sure I could live without it as I would have no clue what it is. Now, if we suddenly lost our electricity, then I would feel major withdrawals..

Edited on by Zowolffo

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Final-Starman

pntjr wrote:

Void wrote:

Aviator wrote:

No.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

rayword45

Had we never had electricity, animal and plants would supply us with food, drink, clothing, furniture, shelter and other miscellaneous items such as blankets and condoms. Thus, I think we could easily survive had we never known about.

If we suddenly lost electricity, the above applies again.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

WesCash

Anybody saying "no" is a big ol' baby.
Man up!

WesCash

Sorry, this topic has been locked.