7,241. Posted:

Professor layton and the eternal diva :'(

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

7,242. Posted:

I dont know ever but lately it probably would be The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas. My son had to watch that for a project at school so we streamed it from Netflix.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

7,243. Posted:

Hero maybe, although the only movie I cried at was the Dark Knight Rises, probably Hero though.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

7,244. Posted:

Les Miserables, I can't remember the last time I cried so much.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

7,245. Posted:

Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne

Seriously though, i'm not even sure.

Edit: Actually, Kurosawa's Red Beard was pretty sad.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

7,246. Posted:

Probably Up
that movie, is SO sad.
>_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Marks

7,247. Posted:

I believe Grave of the Fireflies is the saddest movie I have seen, in my opinion.
Hair (the musical film of 1979), and Milk, however, are the only movies in my life so far that has made me cry.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

Birdman

7,248. Posted:

We Bought a Zoo. I wasn't expecting it to be either, since I was watching it mainly to hear how Jónsi's soundtrack work would be used, but I just broke down crying while watching it on an international flight when the emotional climax of it hit. I think the use of Bon Iver's Holocene during that scene helped. Didn't cry during Up (though that was incredibly sad, I must say) or Toy Story 3, though I was about 3 seconds away from doing so in the latter during that movie's climax.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

pixelman

7,249. Posted:

Probably one of those stupid dog movies where the dog dies. :(

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

7,250. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Uh... I dunno, Toy Story 3, maybe?

What did you find so sad about it? I'm just wondering as I hear so many people talk about how sad it is but I didn't really find it that sad.

For me, it would probably be Wreck-it Ralph. Even though, there have been sadder moments in other films I've seen, there was one scene in that film that got me closer to tears than any other. Maybe it was because of how much I liked the particular character in that scene that was upset.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

7,251. Posted:

Hachiko

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

RoryLee

7,252. Posted:

Dances with Wolves

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

7,253. Posted:

'Pan's Labyrinth'

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

7,254. Posted:

Grave of the Fireflies

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,255. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

3Dash wrote:

What did you find so sad about it? I'm just wondering as I hear so many people talk about how sad it is but I didn't really find it that sad.

For me, it would probably be Wreck-it Ralph. Even though, there have been sadder moments in other films I've seen, there was one scene in that film that got me closer to tears than any other. Maybe it was because of how much I liked the particular character in that scene that was upset.

Well, the whole sort of Life and Death situation where there's nothing they can do; and after the other movies, you geniunely care whether or not they survive. Also, with Andy leaving at the end is sad in its own way, because he's grown up. It didn't make cry or anything, but it was sad. I haven't really seen all that many sad movies, though.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

7,256. Posted:

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close was probably the saddest movie I watched. The beginning of Up was insanely sad and Secondhand Lions had such a sad ending even if it was what Hub and Garth wanted. All three are among my favorite movies though.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Swiket

7,257. Posted:

Metal Gear Solid 4

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Marks

7,258. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

3Dash wrote:

The scene which could be considered "sad" was when they were about to get incinerated.
It's all a matter of opinion. I mean, none of the animated disney movies have given me a strong sad emotional reaction, but this is my opinion and my taste.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,259. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

Metal Gear Solid 4

Ha!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WesCash

7,260. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Actually...yeah. Wall-E and Up are another two that I'd suggest.
It's a credit to Pixar's genius that they can make animated films with more emotional depth than 99% of live action movies.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

Sorry, this topic has been locked.