Konata

7,221. Posted:

Super off topic:
@CapnPancakes and @3Dash
I added you both.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

7,222. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

1998 - 2007 Those were the years when I felt like life was an adventure. I had so much to do then and was a really overjoyed kid, then in mid 2008 life started to become dull and still does feel that way. I wish I could go back to becoming a kid though it was like earth was Heaven before... :D

Heh, pretty much this. The joys of being a child and not having to worry about futures, bills, money, jobs, etc.
If I could only pick one through, it would be 2008. The year Super Smash Bros. Brawl was released. ^^
Thanks to that game, I got through the crappy secondary school years I had. I was young, and kept to myself so when someone made fun of me (which was pretty much every weekday), I ignored it and quietly built up a fair bit of rage. When I couldn't take any more, Brawl's fun times managed to limit my rage to giving my school bully a black eye as opposed to outright finishing him and burning the school down. Everything went better from there.

Thank you, Smash Bros. for making my secondary school years more bearable. :)

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

7,223. Posted:

Out of my almost 16 years, I hate them all. All of them.

On one end, I'm filling the void of all the things I could never do as a child, yet on the other, I want nothing to do with high school and the cruel, terrible human nature of teens. But life isn't a book where you can skip a chapter if you don't like it; you're forced to live through every moment until you are driven far beyond the doors of insanity by reality's sadistic tendencies. It physically hurts me when we watch documentaries about issues in high school. I cringe every time someone tries to justify bullying. My body fills itself with rage when I hear stuff like "YOLO."

I just want to grow up already and leave the hell known as high school. I just want to skip ahead already.

TL;DR: None. Not a single one in particular. Good moments are often spread out too thin.

EDIT: Wow... I sound like a psychopath...

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

7,224. Posted:

This year is my best year. Seriously, I don't look backwards and I don't sit and fantasize about the "glory days" of the past. Today is a great day just full of opportunity. You can either Carpe Diem or you can daydream about the past. I'm reminded of a quote my old boss had on his wall. "If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, you haven't done much today."

Have a great day, everyone! :*

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

7,225. Posted:

Everyone that's in high school right now and absolutely hates it, just hold on. Once you get out of those years you'll look back and realize they don't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Get out on your own and more in control of your own life and it gets a lot better.

I'm not saying what you're going through is a joke; not at all. Those years can suck. But know there is light at the end of the tunnel and once you're out of it and really living your own life things will get immensely better. Some things will still be rough, but at least you won't be dealing with the stupid issues that go along with being in the same building with hundreds of other teenagers.

As for me, I'm 33 and my best year was probably 2012. My best year before that was 2011, and so on. Life's going pretty well, career has taken off, and my second kid was born last year. 2013 will likely be even better than the last.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,226. Posted:

Alright, I'll add you and @Konata in a few hours.

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,227. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

This year is my best year. Seriously, I don't look backwards and I don't sit and fantasize about the "glory days" of the past. Today is a great day just full of opportunity. You can either Carpe Diem or you can daydream about the past. I'm reminded of a quote my old boss had on his wall. "If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, you haven't done much today."

Have a great day, everyone! :*

:*

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

7,228. Posted:

No replies today, updating with 3DS. shudders

Question #378: What is the saddest movie you have seen?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

7,229. Posted:

Favourite was 2012 - For everyone who says high school is horrible, I offer my condolences. I don't know why but I rather enjoyed my 6 years, maybe it was by chance that I stumbled upon a group of very nice people and I made friends with them. The last year of high school tends to be the most sentimental, but I had the most fun as well. I'm hoping to replace 2012 with 2013 though, they say uni life is a nice experience.

By the way, everyone listen to Zerks. He gives good advice (Y) (and in Latin, no less!)

Dangit!

Ok, saddest movie! Rabbit Hole! I did watch Les Mis recently but I didn't feel it was that sad for some reason

I would name a different, sadder movie but that'd be spoilerrific :/

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Lan

7,230. Posted:

Easily Marley and Me.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

brooks83

7,231. Posted:

There's only been a few movies that have actually brought me to tears. Two of them are Big Fish and Up.

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

7,232. Posted:

Martyrs. Actually, the disturbing factor overides the sad!

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

NinFreak

7,233. Posted:

A.I. or Up.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

7,234. Posted:

For some reason, I felt really sad watching Amadeus for the first time.
Les Miserables is somewhat sad.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

7,235. Posted:

NinFreak wrote:

A.I. or Up.

Up is definitly my favorite Pixar Film, not only that, but i was on the verge of shedding a few tears!

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

NinFreak

7,236. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

NinFreak wrote:

A.I. or Up.

Up is definitly my favorite Pixar Film, not only that, but i was on the verge of shedding a few tears!

I had to try really hard not to cry.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

AuthorMessage

RoryLee

7,237. Posted:

Gorillas in the Mist. I always have a hard time with any movie that involves an animal being hurt or killed.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

7,238. Posted:

Old Yeller.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

7,239. Posted:

High School Musical 3.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,240. Posted:

Uh... I dunno, Toy Story 3, maybe?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

Sorry, this topic has been locked.