Babestation
Jerry Springer
Laid Bare
Sexcetera
Downton Abbey
The Queen's Christmas speech

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,962. Posted:

Hm... either Mythbusters(because chances are I'd get to see an explosion) or Doctor Who.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

6,963. Posted:

Either Burn Notice or Supernatural cause I think it would be cool to meet the cast.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

6,964. Posted:

the late, late show with craig ferguson.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,965. Posted:

Spongebob Sqaurepants

Also, I'm on the Nintendo Show 3D in the October 25, 2012 episode (NY Comic Con 2012), So I guess I already made a guest appearance on a show already, here's the video, I'm Super Mario next to Zero Suit Samus at around 3:24, and if you view it on the 3DS, then i'm in 3D!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,966. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms Vid doesn't work, btw.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,967. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@SheldonRandoms Vid doesn't work, btw.

Here, check this out, this should work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsj0qwxnZo

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

6,968. Posted:

BaronRudydog wrote:

Since this is the interwebs, I'd have to go with Doctor Who as the first male companion to last more than 4 episodes.

This would probably be my choice too as Doctor Who is my favourite Program but there have been male companions that have lasted longer than that. Jamie (my favourite male companion) was in almost all the second Doctor episodes, Harry was with the fourth Doctor for quite a while and Turlough who was with the Fifth Doctor lasted longer and one of the most recent companions, Rory lasted longer than that.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,969. Posted:

Also Captain Jack was there a bit, randomly, don't remember how many episodes he was in there.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

6,970. Posted:

I would totally guest star in Downton Abbey.
(I was trying to think of something funny to go with that, but I can't.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Austroid

6,971. Posted:

I would go back in time and guest star in Seinfeld.

NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
If all types of Star Wars fans could get along, nerdom would be a funner place.
Does Duck Hunt really need a wiki?
Currently playing: (Wii U) Batman Arkham Origins (3DS) Smash Bros. 4

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

6,972. Posted:

Batman:The Animated Series. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Squid

6,973. Posted:

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, certainly. That or Saturday Night Live in the 90's, when the cool people were on it.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

6,974. Posted:

I would love to be the worst part of a Community or Parks and Recreation episode.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

6,975. Posted:

Question #367: In school I am/was the guy who <blank>?

Fill in the blank I suppose, or better, who were you?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

6,976. Posted:

... Stayed quiet in a corner wondering if the school was real or if everything I saw around me was just a mentally conditioned world created by the goverment and I was really living a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Like in that movie.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

ChibiJib

6,977. Posted:

...sat in the corner drawing inside a little sketch book, either all alone or surrounded by people looking my drawings.

My NNID: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/jibberldd5 (Chibi Jib)
My DeviantART profile: http://jibberldd5.deviantart.com/
Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jibberldd5/

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5

AuthorMessage

mudjo

6,978. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

BaronRudydog wrote:

Since this is the interwebs, I'd have to go with Doctor Who as the first male companion to last more than 4 episodes.

This would probably be my choice too as Doctor Who is my favourite Program but there have been male companions that have lasted longer than that. Jamie (my favourite male companion) was in almost all the second Doctor episodes, Harry was with the fourth Doctor for quite a while and Turlough who was with the Fifth Doctor lasted longer and one of the most recent companions, Rory lasted longer than that.

Yeah! Turlough! He was one of my favourite companions ever, I nearly cried when he left. Also, Jack was there for:
The empty child/the doctor dances
Boom town
Bad wolf/the parting of the ways

Then he returns in utopia/the sound of drums/last of the time lords, then again in the stolen earth/journey's end.

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

6,979. Posted:

....who spent time with the other socially awkward students, seriously for maybe a year or two there was two really obese guys in my group, they weren't my friends per se, but we liked talking about pokemon, video games etc. I only hung with these guys because my friends happened to have friends who happened to get along with these gigantic outcasts.
I hated the Jock-ish guys and the really social clique of girls in high school (who didn't??) but the one thing that didn't make them anything like you'd see in an American Teen movie, was that the fact at our school, only the students in their last year wear mufti (normal clothes) and everyone else has to wear uniform. I guess this was to prevent cliques from forming and help prevent bullying, while also making students look smart (in other words, uniform and boring)

Anyway, me personally? I was the nice, quiet person that worked at our tuck shop (cafeteria) sometimes and also one of those people that would never even think of spending lunch break on the school field, rather in the spare classroom or corridor with my friends talking about video games or playing DS. I liked doing that and nobody ever bothered me about it.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

6,980. Posted:

I was the weird kid who never talked to anybody.

I was the kid who slept through class, yet always seemed to know the answers.

I was the guy who always seemed to have abilities, yet refused to join any sports or clubs.

I was the guy no one would leave the hell alone.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

Sorry, this topic has been locked.