General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day

Showing 6,901 to 6,920 of 8,619

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,901. Posted:

In this thread, it could stay QoTD and use the hot seats idea of a person who works at NL changes the name each day. Then someone could ask a question, and choose who the next person is based on their answer? Just a thought.
Thanks for creating this thread Link977, I was only here for a month or so, but I'll miss it!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more!
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

6,902. Posted:

@Link977
What are you going to do with yourself here at NL, with QotD over? You're going to get totally bored here being in QotD retirement. :P

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

6,903. Posted:

Thanks everyone for all the feedback! I enjoyed this run just as much as you guys have! Want the ownership for a bit? Read below!

FluttershyGuy wrote:

@Link977
What are you going to do with yourself here at NL, with QotD over? You're going to get totally bored here being in QotD retirement. :P

In the poem I said I'm working on other things :3 I'm leaving the thread unlocked though, because later I may want to ask a random question here and then, or possibly even start this thread back up, but as for now this is how it's going!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! Who would like the reigns to the QotD!? Here's how you can get them! Simply make a new thread titled "NEW QotD #363: <Question of your choice!>" and whoever gets it first, will have the reigns as long as I am gone, also, link this thread please in the first post, so when/if I come back, I'll be able to link your thread through the long gap of questions I never asked! :D Good Luck!!! Also, you'll see what Im working on later... trust me, I've got something in the works, I hope it turns out as good as I want it to!

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

6,904. Posted:

and we have a weiner! new thread, new thread, move down, move down~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

6,905. Posted:

Now re-opened for business~!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

HanuKwanzMasBif

6,906. Posted:

Son of a man it's back

The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
My Games
TMBG fan

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

6,907. Posted:

Let's do this. I'm ready to get asked some questions.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

6,908. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Now re-opened for business~!

Sorry about not contacting you sooner, just haven't been here much besides the news, been scrolling through some threads but that's about it. Thanks for re-opening this. :) I should be back for now. Here's today's question, from personal experiences this was fun but sucked.

Question #363: Have you ever had to wear a costume to promote a store or something regarding that?

That's partially what I have been up to, been job hunting a bit, that was a little sort of something I had to do.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

BenAV

6,909. Posted:

Nope.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: Teikoku | Club ID: EF002F9BC

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,910. Posted:

Nope. I got offered a job like that, but they never got back to me.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chris720

6,911. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Nope.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

6,912. Posted:

No, but I am applying at places for jobs. Hopefully not involving costumes.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

6,913. Posted:

I'm so happy I never done that for a job I once had, another poor sap had to do it, and soon after quit, when he was told that will be his job.
Lucky for me, I had the easy work of dealing with money, and just show my pretty face.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

6,914. Posted:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

But to stay on-topic, nope

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

6,915. Posted:

No but I do wear costumes when I feel like it.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

6,916. Posted:

Good to see QotD back and no, I have never done a job like that and I hope that I never have to.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

6,917. Posted:

Yep. Every summer for the past 5 or 6 years I've done a number of anime, comic and sci-fi conventions dressed as assorted characters to hand out promotional materials for various companies. If you've been one of those in the midwest or southwest odds are you've seen me and haven't realized it. And for the love of all that's decent, stop poking me there when you get your picture taken with me. You know what I'm talking about.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

6,918. Posted:

Not as a job per se, but during my senior year in high school the principal made me dress as Santa Claus and deliver candy to my fellow students. He let me use a Santa suit he owned, but the funny thing was that he was a bit smaller than me. In the suit, he would have probably made for a convincing Santa; I looked like Santa in shorts and a tight jacket with a beard that wouldn't stay out of my mouth. I waddled around my high school campus, flinging candy at my peers and coughing out "HoHoHo!" whenever the fake beard would permit for the better part of three hours. The best part was walking into my electronics classroom where my electronics teacher was jokingly demonstrating how to cook a hot dog with just an electrical outlet, a couple of pieces of wire and a couple of metal forks (please don't try that at home). We had an awkward moment where we just stared at each other, trying desperately to comprehend what exactly we were looking at.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

6,919. Posted:

Nope I never had to do that. Although my mom did years ago when she worked at McDonald's she had to wear a Grimace costume.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Emaan

6,920. Posted:

Nope.

(First time in this lovely thread, woo)