Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 8,610

pixelman

You mean bacon isn't really made from human cadavers from my local medical university?

Well that's no fun. :tosses bacon strips in the trash:

pixelman

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa

TheKingOfTown

Yes. Yes I would.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Link977

Question #359: What illegal thing would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Thanks to Bobhobob for the question!

3 DAYS Until the QotD Anniversary! I've prepared something really special! Don't miss out!!!

Also Im still working on stuff, umm something I had in mind was an archive of all the questions, you guys think I should do that?

Edited on by Link977

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
[url=http://www...

Nintendo Network ID: Link977

cherrysunburst

I'd download a bunch of Wii games illegally >: D
Arr! I'm a pirate!!

Edited on by cherrysunburst

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Bobhobob

I would build a grind rail to the supermarket from my house (like in Kid Icarus: UPrising) WITHOUT A PERMIT.

is rly good

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

theblackdragon

Reala wrote:

Pimp jumpmad.

and I'd solicit his services.
get your minds out of the gutter, i'd be having him troll people for me. and i'd also probably command him to put shoe on head for my amusement :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Link977

Question #360: If you traveled back in time and met any historical figure, who would it be?

Thanks to Squid for the question!

2 DAYS Until the QotD Anniversary!

Backloggery
Question of the Day

Kaeobais

I would go back and meet young Hitler, and ask him if he wanted to play dreidel with me.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

BlackShyGuy

I would go back, meet the younger me and tell myself how awesome I am now. Then I would give myself money haha.
And then give myself my old DSi and my games.

Edited on by BlackShyGuy

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

Reala

Ronald McDonald and invest in his company I bet he was a fun guy too irl.

Reala

Link977

Question #361: If you could change Edward_Vayton's username to anything you wanted what would it be?

REMEMBER:

• It has to be appropriate obviously and can't be something that makes fun of/mocks other users.
  • Also my stipulation is that it at least has to contain "Vay" somewhere in it.

This is also directly from him! "At the end or near the end i will change my name to what i feel or if there is overwhelming popularity to what the masses want my name to be, whether good or bad in my mind."

ALSO!!! 1 MORE DAY Until the QotD Anniversary!! Sorry to say... but this thread is coming to the point of at its end! I am deciding to end this thread once and for all! Please do not send in a question for the final question, Squid already has the rights to that! But I feel this is the appropriate thing to do. I'd rather end something like this at the anniversary, and not a random day. It has been said, there and done. Maybe a mod will be able to pass the threads leadership onto someone else. DON'T MISS OUT TOMORROW AS MY FINAL DAY OF THE QOTD GUY!!! I've prepared something really special and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have making it!

Backloggery
Question of the Day

Sorry, this topic has been locked.