Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 8,596

Link977

Question #360: If you traveled back in time and met any historical figure, who would it be?

Thanks to Squid for the question!

2 DAYS Until the QotD Anniversary!

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
[url=http://www...

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Kaeobais

I would go back and meet young Hitler, and ask him if he wanted to play dreidel with me.

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

BlackShyGuy

I would go back, meet the younger me and tell myself how awesome I am now. Then I would give myself money haha.
And then give myself my old DSi and my games.

Edited on by BlackShyGuy

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

Reala

Ronald McDonald and invest in his company I bet he was a fun guy too irl.

Reala

Link977

Question #361: If you could change Edward_Vayton's username to anything you wanted what would it be?

REMEMBER:

• It has to be appropriate obviously and can't be something that makes fun of/mocks other users.
  • Also my stipulation is that it at least has to contain "Vay" somewhere in it.

This is also directly from him! "At the end or near the end i will change my name to what i feel or if there is overwhelming popularity to what the masses want my name to be, whether good or bad in my mind."

ALSO!!! 1 MORE DAY Until the QotD Anniversary!! Sorry to say... but this thread is coming to the point of at its end! I am deciding to end this thread once and for all! Please do not send in a question for the final question, Squid already has the rights to that! But I feel this is the appropriate thing to do. I'd rather end something like this at the anniversary, and not a random day. It has been said, there and done. Maybe a mod will be able to pass the threads leadership onto someone else. DON'T MISS OUT TOMORROW AS MY FINAL DAY OF THE QOTD GUY!!! I've prepared something really special and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have making it!

Backloggery
Question of the Day

Undead_terror

@361 by the looks of his avatar,iliketohurtmyself24/7

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Link977

PurpleLink wrote:

• Also my stipulation is that it at least has to contain "Vay" somewhere in it.

Please, use this rule! Or your Name wont have a chance at being picked most likely!

Backloggery
Question of the Day

Aviator

Vaydy_Gaga

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Radixxs

Monvay. Ha. Get it?
OK, how about VayVay? No? Alright.

@PurpleLink You were a very graceful QotD guy. I wish you the greatest of success in your future endeavors (Poll of the Week anyone?)

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

KarrotMan

Count Senior Vaynardo Vayjuacinto de Vaybioso III Jr. of Montesor ala Vaynila from the province North Vaybania. Such a refined user deserves a much refined Title to compliment his... Peculiar aspects.

@PurpleLink Sad to see it come to this... oh well we had a good run. I wish you the best.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/karakato_001]My Backl...

JustAnotherUser

I would change it to LordJumpMad and watch the truth unravel.
@PurpleLink Sad to hear you are closing this thread. Although I haven't really been active on this thread I have still enjoyed it.
Thank you for creating this thread.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

rolLTheDice

iVay. He's got an ab for everything.
Anything but VayU would be fine really.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Adam

The_Vay_the_ Truth_ and_the_Light.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

theblackdragon

Aviator wrote:

Vaydy_Gaga

does she have photos of her abs available on the internet? because that would make this name amazing.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aviator

theblackdragon wrote:

Aviator wrote:

Vaydy_Gaga

does she have photos of her abs available on the internet? because that would make this name amazing.

I'd thought you'd never ask.
Untitled
I have a much better and sexier ab pic but it's NSFW. Though with a little navi shopping magic I could make it work!

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

LordJumpMad

Vay_UMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.