Showing 61 to 80 of 8,610
61. Posted: Thu 28th Apr 2011 16:40 BST
the superpower that grants me to do anything as I please.
62. Posted: Thu 28th Apr 2011 20:34 BST
Time manipulation !my reasons are on the link
Edited on Thu 28th April, 2011 @ 20:35 by Jnes4
Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...Game reviewer of http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.comWii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
63. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 03:47 BST
Question #7: Are you forgetful? (I obviously was, but its still today =D )
Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLinkGetting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!BackloggeryQuestion of the Day[url=http://www...
Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird
64. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 06:54 BST
it's kind of annoying when I think of something to type in the search bar
then once I try to type it in I instantly forget what I was supposed to type in forever D:
65. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 06:59 BST
I might be forgetful. Am I?
Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511
66. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 18:53 BST
Question #8: If you could choose what your name is, what would you name yourself?
67. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 18:58 BST
zezhyrule96best name ever
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
68. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 19:10 BST
Pix L. Man
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
69. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 19:17 BST
Xavier.Well, really, anything with an X would do.
70. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 19:35 BST
capital letters and everything?!
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
71. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 19:43 BST
pixelman wrote:Pix L. Mancapital letters and everything?!
That'd be my super-sneaky-alter-ego-alias, d'oh.
72. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 19:44 BST
Baron Von Meatydong
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
73. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 19:57 BST
Her Royal Highness
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
74. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 19:57 BST
I'd stick with the name everyone calls me anyway, Ozz.
BedloggeryCurrently playingPokemon Black (DS)Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)
75. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 21:25 BST
13228 has been my7 dream name ever since I was born! protip for next Question: 'Where do you live?'
76. Posted: Sat 30th Apr 2011 23:13 BST
Charles Manson. Thats a name you can trust right there.
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
77. Posted: Sun 1st May 2011 03:49 BST
I would name myself
78. Posted: Sun 1st May 2011 03:53 BST
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
79. Posted: Sun 1st May 2011 05:20 BST
Bond. James, Bond.
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City
80. Posted: Sun 1st May 2011 05:22 BST
The Other World Announcer. Yo.
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
Sorry, this topic has been locked.