Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,451 to 5,470 of 8,464

rolLTheDice

Nope, there are still some sicknesses i've yet to get. Pokémania's one of 'em.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

RevolverLink

Not once, although I've really tried to build up my Pokedex every time. I got really close during the R/B/Y and G/S/C generations, but now there are just way too many monsters for me to wrap my head around.

But it's not a big deal for me, really. I'm more into the Pokemon games for the adventure, rather than the collecting and competitive battling (not that I don't enjoy those as well).

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Eel

Not even when they were 150...
I never really liked the idea of just catching them in big numbers when I won't even train most of them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HandheldGuru97

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I tried in Diamond, but I just can't.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Noire

I've been able to fill my 'Dex as much as possible in Red and I also did it in Sapphire, but that was just the Hoenn 'Dex. Was there even a National Dex in Ruby/Sapphire? Because I don't remember seeing it.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Retro_on_theGo

Phoenixborn wrote:

I've been able to fill my 'Dex as much as possible in Red and I also did it in Sapphire, but that was just the Hoenn 'Dex. Was there even a National Dex in Ruby/Sapphire? Because I don't remember seeing it.

There was. If I'm right there was a part where you could even pick one of the Johto starters.

Noire

I looked it up out of curiosity, lol.

Bulbapedia wrote:

In Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, the Pokédex is upgraded to National Mode after the game trades with Pokémon FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald. Trading with Pokémon Colosseum or Pokémon XD will not unlock National Mode.

That's why I never saw it. I do remember getting it in Emerald along with the Johto starter, so ... yeah. I guess I only caught them all once.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Birdman

Nope, and I don't plan to, Pokémon or otherwise

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Aqueous

I got them all in pearl, not all the event pokemon. The reward was so not worth the effort.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Link977

Sorry, was at a friends house for a birthday-hangout-type-thing. Highlight of the night: I tore my pants and now have a butt-flap

Question #297/#6: Digimon or Pokemon?
Question #298/#7: You got to save the world and you can pick Samus, Peach, or Zelda to be your partner! Who do you pick & why?

My Answer: #6: Pokemon #7: Well, I'd choose Samus mainly because she's the only one who isn't always captured... but no MATTER who I chose, we'd probably fail to save the world, I'd lose my focus to easily :winky:

Also wanted to Say Thankyou again to Retro for all the questions so I could be lazy this week :3

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

zezhyrule

Too much... information... u__u

#6: poogeymanz

#7: Samus is stupid, Peach is annoying, so I guess Zelda. I mean c'mon she can use magic and she's awesome and

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

FriedSquid

@ #6: Hmmm... well, one has bad English voice-acting and the other repeats it's name all the time... but then again, when one evolves it stays that way, so I guess I would go with Pokémon.

@ #7: I would go with Samus, because she's the only one that wouldn't get kidnapped in the process, leaving me to sit back and relax while she does everything herself. I probably wouldn't be much use anyways, so why not just relax instead of having to protect Zelda or Peach?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Noire

Pokémon because they can't devolve.

Samus because she can actually do something as opposed to Zelda who's supposed to be extremely wise and yet can't devise one plan to not get captured and Peach who sits around and eats cake until she's heavy enough that she can't outrun a gigantic turtle with stumpy legs.

theblackdragon

(a) Pokemon, because Digimon are lame

(b) Peach, because as Toadstool she's got Group Hug and Come Back, lol. Plus she gets to use the Frying Pan later on (hell yes i want to whack people with a cast-iron skillet), and she's the only one who can equip the B'tub Ring (which lets you get you the Sheep Attack item eventually, goodbye lame useless enemies). Throw a Lazy Shell on 'er and she's damn near indestructible :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.