Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,326 to 5,345 of 8,464

BlueToad

I would probably kill myself lol.... but i think it would be soooooooooooo annoying!!

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

i'd probably start exploring every day. doing different things. it's not like i'd run out of money, because the next time i woke up it'd be like i'd never spent it in the first place. it's not like i'd ever gain weight, so i'd probably start trying lots of new, expensive restaurants in town, lol. in fact, i don't really care if the Vita never hits or another 3DS game I really want never comes out, if time could stop and one day would wind up repeated over and over and over, that would probably be the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. I'd be able to catch up on sooooo much sleep u___u

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SaKo

I'll play and play and it's not like i'm ever gonna get tired cos... you know... or I'll eat and eat... or sleep... or find a different way to die every day...

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Lolwut, onety-one...

I'd probably do all the things theblackdragon said, and hope that it happens the day after I refill my gas tank. Would not want to have to fill up every day for the rest of eternity. That'd be annoying to the point of madness.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Magi

I'd get out a map and draw a big circle around where I am. The circle would indicate my "range". Essentially, how far I could go and still actually do something. I would then find everything there is to do in this circle and do something new and fun every day. Like TBD said, I'd essentially have unlimited-ish resources anyway.

Magi

The_Fox

All the consequence free sex I can handle is what I'm envisioning.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Noire

Every day would be a new adventure into a different type of criminal activity and also a new type of cookie recipe. Arson and oatmeal raison on Monday, theft and peanut butter on Monday 2, murder and chocolate chip on Monday 3 ... that sounds like the life.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

CerealKiller528

I would live in different ways such as a hobo, rich guy, etc.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Dynetheous

The_Fox wrote:

THIS

and i would travel to every city in the world, then i would talk to every person in the world, after that..well i would like to die

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

D33G

The_Fox wrote:

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

lonlon-milker

I would be able to tell people those future and get tons of money

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

Link977

Oh yeah, forgot to say, if you wanted to see the other results of silly questions that I get which are so hilarious... then yeah, visit here for such "questions" such as When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? and how about my all-time favourite Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn’t zigzag?... now, if you didn't find any of those funny, which Im sure you will though, I mean, what would cheese say if it got it's picture taken? BAHAHAHAH, such a knee slapper! Anyways, to the actual point of this thread...

Question #289: What is the coolest thing you've seen with your own eyes? And not from a computer screen that is you know what I mean

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

LordTendoboy

The level design in Donkey Kong Country Returns.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Portista

The Bible.

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.