General Discussion Forum

Topic: Question of the Day

Showing 5,141 to 5,160 of 8,619

AuthorMessage

Knux

5,141. Posted:

Late wrote:

Mostly cursive.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

5,142. Posted:

Knux wrote:

Late wrote:

Mostly cursive.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

5,143. Posted:

I prefer my cursive, but a lot of times I'll go back and forth without noticing.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Macattack

5,144. Posted:

I mostly print-write. However, I do my signature in cursive.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

AuthorMessage

Aviator

5,145. Posted:

Print, preferably all caps.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

sykotek

5,146. Posted:

It has been a long time since I've needed to write regularly. I write in print, all caps to be exact, with bigger caps where upper case should be and smaller caps where lower case should be. I do this all really quickly, so sometimes it'll looks like there will be letter transitions like in cursive writing, but it's mostly unintentional. I've never had complaints about the way I write as it is more legible than most cursive writing and have had the occasional compliments over the years that it looks like graffiti. My signature is an unintelligible bunch of loops, swiggles, and swirls.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

5,147. Posted:

Print.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

Magi

5,148. Posted:

Print. IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

I'm such a bad influence on my kids. One is learning cursive in school and the other has to use cursive.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

5,149. Posted:

Always cursive. Unless someone else needs to read it in which case I kinda have to print. My handwriting is terrible

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

JayArr

5,150. Posted:

Outside of my signature I honestly don't even remember how to write in cursive anymore. The second I finished grade school it became completely pointless as everything I had to write was typed up. Hell I even type my grocery list into my phone. O.O

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Birdman

5,151. Posted:

Printing, but I do my signature in cursive. A few years ago, I was taking an SAT test, for fun, on a Saturday when I was in the 7th grade and when I (and everyone else there also taking the test) had to copy some agreement in cursive, and for some of us (or at least me) that was one of if not the hardest part of the test. My twin sister (who actually does write in cursive) has actually had a few teachers ask her to print as opposed to cursive. You'd think an AP Language & Composition teacher wouldn't be challenged by reading cursive...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

5,152. Posted:

I mostly write in cursive; there are only a few moments when I might be required to write my words in print

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

5,153. Posted:

Print

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Corbs

5,154. Posted:

I used to, but I've been using a computer so long, I've gone to back to printing. Looks more legible than my cursive anyway. :D

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

5,155. Posted:

print. Damn you computers

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

5,156. Posted:

print. it is way faster. and easier. and easier.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
The best troll thread ever

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

5,157. Posted:

I only write in cursive, I find it to be much faster then print

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Malkeor

5,158. Posted:

Print. I mean really....2nd grade was the only time I ever had to really write in cursive (besides signing my name in the real-world on forms and documents) and everyone else's cursive I read is illegible, and mine is no different.
So why make it harder on others?

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

5,159. Posted:

rudydog13 wrote:

print. it is way faster. and easier. and easier.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

5,160. Posted:

i've got a weird half-cursive, half-print style of handwriting that kinda comes from me not really bringing my pen or pencil high enough off the paper between letters. i'm not consciously attempting to write in cursive, though, if that's what you're asking.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.