Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,026 to 5,045 of 8,464

RevolverLink

I prefer my cursive, but a lot of times I'll go back and forth without noticing.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Macattack

I mostly print-write. However, I do my signature in cursive.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Aviator

Print, preferably all caps.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

sykotek

It has been a long time since I've needed to write regularly. I write in print, all caps to be exact, with bigger caps where upper case should be and smaller caps where lower case should be. I do this all really quickly, so sometimes it'll looks like there will be letter transitions like in cursive writing, but it's mostly unintentional. I've never had complaints about the way I write as it is more legible than most cursive writing and have had the occasional compliments over the years that it looks like graffiti. My signature is an unintelligible bunch of loops, swiggles, and swirls.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Magi

Print. IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

I'm such a bad influence on my kids. One is learning cursive in school and the other has to use cursive.

Magi

The_Fox

Always cursive. Unless someone else needs to read it in which case I kinda have to print. My handwriting is terrible

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

JayArr

Outside of my signature I honestly don't even remember how to write in cursive anymore. The second I finished grade school it became completely pointless as everything I had to write was typed up. Hell I even type my grocery list into my phone. O.O

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Birdman

Printing, but I do my signature in cursive. A few years ago, I was taking an SAT test, for fun, on a Saturday when I was in the 7th grade and when I (and everyone else there also taking the test) had to copy some agreement in cursive, and for some of us (or at least me) that was one of if not the hardest part of the test. My twin sister (who actually does write in cursive) has actually had a few teachers ask her to print as opposed to cursive. You'd think an AP Language & Composition teacher wouldn't be challenged by reading cursive...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

StarBoy91

I mostly write in cursive; there are only a few moments when I might be required to write my words in print

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Corbs

I used to, but I've been using a computer so long, I've gone to back to printing. Looks more legible than my cursive anyway.

Plain old gamer :)

shingi_70

print. Damn you computers

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RudysaurusRex

print. it is way faster. and easier. and easier.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I only write in cursive, I find it to be much faster then print

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Malkeor

Print. I mean really....2nd grade was the only time I ever had to really write in cursive (besides signing my name in the real-world on forms and documents) and everyone else's cursive I read is illegible, and mine is no different.
So why make it harder on others?

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

TheKingOfTown

rudydog13 wrote:

print. it is way faster. and easier. and easier.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

theblackdragon

i've got a weird half-cursive, half-print style of handwriting that kinda comes from me not really bringing my pen or pencil high enough off the paper between letters. i'm not consciously attempting to write in cursive, though, if that's what you're asking.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

MercifulLemon7

When I was in first grade but now I write in print.

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.