Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 4,626 to 4,645 of 8,464

Link977

Question submitted by GameLord! Thanks!

Question #254: Who do you consider the true lord of NL - GameLord08 or LordJumpMad?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

shingi_70

GameLord08JumpMad

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

JayArr

GameLord08

Besides being a million times more interesting ( i.e. not a "Sony blah blah herp derp broken record) she was the the original "Lord". He originally joined NL as JumpMad (same as his backloggery ) and later straight up ripped off her name by adding Lord to the beginning in an effort to mask his inferiority. /TruthBomb

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

k8sMum

'there can be only one'. give them both swords and take them to the nearest parking garage. i will bring popcorn.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

bro2dragons

The real question here is: Who is the ultimate DRAGON???

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

GameLord08

JayArr wrote:

GameLord08

Besides being a million times more interesting ( i.e. not a "Sony blah blah herp derp broken record) she was the the original "Lord". He originally joined NL as JumpMad (same as his backloggery ) and later straight up ripped off her name by adding Lord to the beginning in an effort to mask his inferiority. /TruthBomb

I'm just... I'm just so happy, I could cry.

GameLord08

SmallTall

Both can be lords unless you wanna go with what k8sMum said.

in bed.

3DS Friend Code
FC:0216-0809-0375

TKOWL

@JayArr

Do not bring into our kingdom a fortification of lies. As the mighty descendant of the Mads, LordJumpMad was already Lord over all the kingdom even before GameLord08 even knew how to read. It was already ordained by the holy scriptures that I am to lazy to write.

Now begone, nothing shall silence the holy rituals of our Lord Mad.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

BadKitty

I'm sure many know my answer, but they're can be multiple Lord's why must a question like this come it'll bring a war, which i'm very fond of by the way i got my bacon popcorn ready,
a question like this can make others feel unwanted sniffle, GL the first with Lord in her name such an amazing girl, and LJM ... well he's uh ... amazing uh ... oh i just kick his butt,
The True Lord of NL SL* are the wonderful and good for kicking Lords there are, Princess Emmy has spoken.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ironically, it is the one who does not have Lord in the name who is truly NL Lord.
That would be the phoenix. They never die. Always rise again from the ashes! You could ever dethrone them.
Feenie!

Indeed. The Feenie is like The Doctor — many regenerations, but in the end, the same yummy candy center.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Hokori

LORD OTAKU! I HAVE SPOKEN!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

LordTendoboy

Not me, that's for sure. I'm just the Royal Jester.

Or, more likely, the town fool.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.