Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 4,476 to 4,495 of 8,464

the_shpydar

Never heard of Zelda Madness before. Watched about 30 seconds, and had zero desire to ever watch any more for the rest of my life. It will not be missed by me.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Link977

Question #238: If Nintendo was to join forces with Sony or Microsoft, who would you prefer? Or for some people, If Sony was to join forces with Microsoft or Nintendo, who would you prefer? cough...LJM :3

Also, I might be needing a person to take reign of the QotD thread and ask questions (Which will obviously be better than mine XD) So anyone want to do this? It will only be for a week at most, the reason is Im moving. I'll let you know more details if your interested

Edited on by Link977

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

FriedSquid

I would pick Sony. Although, I'm not sure if they would get their hands sticky with those babysitting toys the Nintendo has...
But, I'll offer to watch the thread while you're gone.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

the_shpydar

Of the two, I'd go with Sony, if only because there would probably be a better chance of Sony having Nintendo operating as a quasi-independent arm of their corporation, whereas i would expect MS to absorb them fully. The fact that Sony is also a Japanese-based company makes me think they would perhaps work better together as well.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Noire

APPLE!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Kagamine

Sony, down with that wretched Microsoft! (Game division, not their other stuff)

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Kagamine

Oddy wrote:

Sony for defs (did I just make that up?).

pretty sure iv'e heard that at least twice a day at my school, so sorry but no...

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

BadKitty

Sony, and doubt they would join forces but i'm sure Sony will buy Nintendo when they are about to die if they want it.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Mircosoft.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

misswliu81

personally for me, neither. heck, i'd rather have nintendo team up with SEGA instead.

misswliu81

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.