Something important is happening tomorrow QotD-wise

Question #211: What was the worst interview you ever had? stepbrothers

Meme #8:
Untitled

Was in at work today, reason for late question. Thanks again for the support

Something important is happening tomorrow QotD-wise

Edited on by Link977

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

EvilRegal

Um, every interview. I'm so nervous, I usually don't come across too well or make a good impression. So, end result is I don't get hired, and need to do more interviews where I'll be nervous and not get hired. Ah, the circle of suckiness!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Usagi-san

like job interviews? the one where I had to answer a long list of maths questions while the interviewer sat opposite me on a small desk and I had to explain at least five times that I'm horrible, HORRIBLE at maths.

Edited on by Usagi-san

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

TeeJay

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Um, every interview. I'm so nervous, I usually don't come across too well or make a good impression. So, end result is I don't get hired, and need to do more interviews where I'll be nervous and not get hired. Ah, the circle of suckiness!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JayArr

Never really had a bad interview.Thinking about it now, I have gotten every single job I've interviewed for as well. >.>

I will stretch the rules of the question and talk about a bad first date (basically interviews right?) I'm out to dinner with this girl for the first time. She was really beautiful and thin, so to my surprise she orders a huge rack of ribs. Then she proceeds to eat like a hog who hasn't eaten in weeks. Sauce all over her face sucking her fingers disgustingly every other minute. That was a big enough turn off but then she decides to start talking about her psycho ex-boyfriend who still stalks her and smashed out her car window in rage. wtf!? After the date she says she had a nice time and would like to do it again. "Yeah I'll call you sometime." or not

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Magi

JayArr wrote:

I'm out to dinner with this girl for the first time. She was really beautiful and thin, so to my surprise she orders a huge rack of ribs. Then she proceeds to eat like a hog who hasn't eaten in weeks. Sauce all over her face sucking her fingers disgustingly every other minute. That was a big enough turn off but then she decides to start talking about her psycho ex-boyfriend who still stalks her and smashed out her car window in rage. wtf!? After the date she says she had a nice time and would like to do it again. "Yeah I'll call you sometime." or not

Reason #1 why I got married young. Sooooo glad when I got out of the dating scene.

Magi

TheAmazingRaccoon

I had several interviews in Australia and for the last one I had to cross the country. My flight was delayed so I got to sleep at the hotel at about 4am. The interview was part of a whole day of activities to assess us on every aspect and it started at 8am. With 4 hours of sleep under my belt, I spent the day half asleep and by the time it came to my interview at the end of the day, I was nodding off. For some reason I didn't get the job.

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

Link977

Well, the title appears as if the Question of the Day has one last question, but it doesn't, I'm still going to be asking questions, BUT today's question is:

Question #212: What was your reaction when you read the title of today's QotD?

Meme #9:
Untitled

Edited on by Link977

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

LordTendoboy

I thought you had run out of ideas.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Tasuki

Link977 wrote:

Well, the title appears as if the Question of the Day has one last question, but it doesn't, I'm still going to be asking questions, BUT today's question is:

Question #212: What was your reaction when you read the title of today's QotD?

Untitled

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LordTendoboy

TheAmazingRaccoon wrote:

The "Rubber Nipple Salesman" joke in your signature

I love that episode of Ren and Stimpy, but that last part makes no sense.

Mr. Horse: "Do you have any rubber walrus protectors?" [holds up a walrus]
Walrus: "Call the police!"

I just don't get the joke. What is it a reference to?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

TheKingOfTown

I was like "FINALLY!!!!!!!!!"

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Xkhaoz

I was thinking why you were going to stop it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Birdman

I was all like "WURT????" and then I saw your question I was like "omg srsly?"

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.