Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 3,951 to 3,970 of 8,464

TheKingOfTown

Michael

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

pntjr

Nathan.
That's why there's an N in pNtjr.
Yeah, my username is the first letter of my names, plus JR, for junior.
Weird, right?

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

SonicMaster

GamerforGod wrote:

My middle name is Alan. I would tell you my full name, but then I believe I would be in violation of Nintendo Life's rules myself, so let's just say my name is Gregory Alan Wilhelm III, Jr.- twice removed on my father's side!!!! lol Clearly this is my real name...o.k....maybe not!!!! lol I think I can tell my middle name according to Nintendo Life's rules, and even my first, as long as I don't give out my last, but we'll just keep it at middle to be on the safe side. However, I did beat the system. I go by my full name with those who know me. I made my full name into my nickname!!!! lol

smiley overload much...

SonicMaster

xxx_Kirby_xxx

Edit: My middle name sucks, so let's just say it's Mila, 'cause she's pretty

Edited on by xxx_Kirby_xxx

Anime Lovers Unite!

TheAmazingRaccoon

Are you attempting to discover our true identities?

Stalker

I have 2 of them, but I will not be revealing them. So my middle name is Amazing.

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

Eel

I know some people who are legally named "Ma." (their parents meant to name them stuff like "Marie" or "Maria" but the person who wrote their papers went for the short route and wrote "Ma." or "M." instead).
And I have heard of people whose middle name is simply F. or J. because their parents like that.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JayArr

I hate my name, which is why I go by J.R. instead. I don't tell anyone what it means either. When some ask I just tell them it stands for "Just Right."

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

zezhyrule

Morpheel wrote:

I know some people who are legally named "Ma." (their parents meant to name them stuff like "Marie" or "Maria" but the person who wrote their papers went for the short route and wrote "Ma." or "M." instead).
And I have heard of people whose middle name is simply F. or J. because their parents like that.

Like Harry S. Truman, the 33rd president of the US. The "S." is short for S

D:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Link977

Question #204: What's the most unusual thing you know how to do?

Meme #2: Untitled

I'm double jointed, so my thumb can do something wierd.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Tasuki

Morpheel wrote:

The wrestler Davey Boy Smith aka The British Bulldog really had the word Boy as his middle name cause his father mistook the middle name spot for the gender spot on his birth certificate and put Boy in that spot.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RudysaurusRex

Bend my finger all the way backwards to touch the back of my hand. I can do this with my right pinky and pointer finger.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

TeeJay

Bend my thumb all the way backwards to touch the back of my hand. I can do this with my left thumb.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Lun

I can eat lots of PB&J's and I can down them pretty quickly. To be honest it makes me feel like a pig, but it's so good!

Lun

Tasuki

Ummm Yeah I cant get into the unusual stuff I know how to do on this site due to the fact that we have alot of young readers.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Link977

Tasuki wrote:

Ummm Yeah I cant get into the unusual stuff I know how to do on this site due to the fact that we have alot of young readers.

O__O

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

pikku

zezhyrule~

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.