Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 3,651 to 3,670 of 8,464

GamerforGod

The only thing Nintendo really needs to do is not forget about the "core" gamers, and they could also use more (good) third party support. But I trust Nintendo. Many people thought that the Gamecube would be the end of them (which I thought the Gamecube was quite great anyways and had many spectacular games on it), but then Nintendo wowed the world with their innovation with both the DS and the Wii. So I trust that Nintendo's innovation will continue to make them a strong contender in the video game market as they press on with the Wii U and whatever future endeavors they may have!!!! LONG LIVE NINTENDO!!!! lol (What would make you think I'm a fanboy?! lol)

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

FonistofCruxis

Here are some of my ideas for this:

• Rename the wii U
  • Encourage more third parties to confirm wii U games rather than just say they think it looks interesting so that NMH3 isn't the only interesting third party game confirmed for tit (IMO)
  • Make all Nintendo consoles reigon free
  • Give more Japanese games to the west so that America gets Xenoblade chronicles, The last story and Pandora's tower and so that the west gets other Japanese games like Fatal frame IV, Zangeki no reginleiv, Captain rainbow, Soma bringer etc.
  • Release remakes of all three Mother series games in all regions
  • Bring the Wii vc back from the dead
  • Make sure that the next 2D Mario platformer isn't New super Mario bros. wii with Miis, has worlds that have different themes to the previous two 2D Mario platformers and that if it has Co-op blue ane yellow Toad are replaced with Wario and Waluigi and player 1 has a choice of who to play as
  • Buy back Rare
IAmNotWill

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Here are some of my ideas for this:

• Release remakes of all three Mother series games in all regions
  • Bring the Wii vc back from the dead
  • Make sure that the next 2D Mario platformer isn't New super Mario bros. wii with Miis, has worlds that have different themes to the previous two 2D Mario platformers and that if it has Co-op blue ane yellow Toad are replaced with Wario and Waluigi and player 1 has a choice of who to play as
  • Buy back Rare

Yeah good thing you don't run Nintendo.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

komicturtle

Revive classic games into modern (Balloon Fight and Ice Climbers for example), crank out some more new IPs while having more Kirby, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc games be released accordingly.

Oh, and most importantly- give Sakurai a HUUGEE TEAM to work with so he isn't stressed with the development of Smash Bros 4 and so it somes out sooner (it's what he wants, anyways).

komicturtle

Hokori

id make GBA game for 3DS, Anime channel, Manga/ books Channel, More Mii accesories, more 3DSWare, more remakes and new titles of 3rd party games like MGS and FF (we need cloud on Nintendo)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Reala

admit defeat and sell to the highest bidder.

Reala

komicturtle

Aaaand in KH REcoded on DS. Earlier this year :3

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Pogocoop

Remove regeion locking on 3DS so I could play Project Mirai

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Link977

Question #188: When did you join Nintendolife? (I know this questions kinda lame)

My Answer: August 8th, 2009

Question #200 is less than 2 weeks away! Anything you'd like to see?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

ShadowChaos

20 years ago

last year

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Reggie4Life

1 month ago, yet, has ANYONE not heard of me? lol:) Just kidding, not braggin or anything.

3DS FC: 0602-6360-6223
[16:48] zezhyrule takes out her 3DS and throws it at reggie
[16:48] Reggie4Life: Yay, a Zelda 3DS!
[16:48] zezhyrule: what...
[16:48] zezhyrule: stalker, how did you know I even had that o.o
[16:49] Reggie4Life knows all... Even your deepest, dar...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.