Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 8,610

Kingbuilder

61 WPM according to this cruddy site: http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php

I'm also a certified chicken typer, so if I can type faster than you that's pretty sad.

β€œThe revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Late

Kingbuilder wrote:

61 WPM according to this cruddy site: http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php

I'm also a certified chicken typer, so if I can type faster than you that's pretty sad.

Tested the link and got this:
Your speed was: 39wpm.
Congratulations! You made no mistakes, practice does make perfect.

I think I could have gotten better than that if it would've been in Finnish as there was some words that I'd never heard before.

EDIT: I got a different text now from Alice in Wonderland and got 45wpm with 3 mistakes (one "s" slipped to word to make it plural and then there was something wrong with ' mark .

Edited on by Late

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

James

105wpm apparently. Like Waltz, it's kind of important However I have a plan about arthritis β€” insure my hands then snap my fingers off in a horrible boating accident, get robot devil claws instead and become awesome at playing the Holophonor..

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Bankai

James wrote:

105wpm apparently. Like Waltz, it's kind of important However I have a plan about arthritis β€” insure my hands then snap my fingers off in a horrible boating accident, get robot devil claws instead and become awesome at playing the Holophonor..

Wow. I hadn't thought of that. Genius idea. Mind if I do that to? We're on opposite sides of the planet, so the insurance companies shouldn't clue in

James

@WaltzElf Probably best if we purge all mention of this plan from the Internet in case insurance dudes on opposite sides of the world Google "game journalist robot devil claws holophonor insurance scam?"

James

Bankai

James wrote:

@WaltzElf Probably best if we purge all mention of this plan from the Internet in case insurance dudes on opposite sides of the world Google "game journalist robot devil claws holophonor insurance scam?"

I knew a guy in insurance once. Apparently that's exactly what they Google search for in each and every case. Not sure why if it's a builder or lawyer making the claim, but hey, I guess that's why I don't work in insurance

James

@WaltzElf There's probably an insurance guy somewhere hyperventilating that it finally turned up a result. The industry will need a total overhaul after this incident.

James

Corbs

I took two years of typing in high school and one in college. I'm about 115wpm on the norm.

Plain old gamer :)

LordJumpMad

Your speed was: 1255wpm.
You made 64 mistakes,
I'm a pro at this

I really got 82wpm
would have done better if the story I was retyping wasn't full of odd commas

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

y2josh

You all are making me look bad, and I'm a professional typer LOL

y2josh

Hydrox

Not sure my exact speed, but my friends and siblings always marvel at how fast I can type.

Hydrox

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter:

Birdman

I can type fairly fast (I guess), but it helps when I'm looking at the keyboard and I know what the hell I'm typing and not just free styling like I am right now.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

theblackdragon

typo-free i tend to average around 110-ish.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Dynetheous

around 70wpm no errors

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

thesignpainter

pretty fast i guess. ironing out the misspellings and seeing of it reads well is what can take a while.

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

Raylax

I thought I was a fast typer, got 57wpm. Then I read this thread and discover I'm actually pretty rubbish at that too. Goody.

I'm having a wonderful day.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Link977

Be sure to visit question #100 something cool is happening!

Question #97: What company is your TV service provider? (Or maybe you don't have a provider / no TV?)

My Answer: Got Shaw Cable

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
[url=http://www...

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Sorry, this topic has been locked.