Showing 121 to 140 of 8,613
121. Posted: Thu 5th May 2011 20:45 BST
Subway (when they make my sammich fast!)
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
122. Posted: Thu 5th May 2011 20:48 BST
Burger King is the first I think of wouldn't say it was my fav but prefer it to McDonalds.
123. Posted: Thu 5th May 2011 20:51 BST
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
124. Posted: Thu 5th May 2011 20:55 BST
Same as Reala.
@pikmaniac02If he were using the questions you wanted, then this thread would be locked.
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City
125. Posted: Thu 5th May 2011 20:56 BST
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
126. Posted: Thu 5th May 2011 21:01 BST
Chick-fil-A. It has the greatest chicken ever made.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
127. Posted: Thu 5th May 2011 23:16 BST
Burger King too.
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
128. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 17:57 BST
Question #14: Do you like waffles? =D
Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda
3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836
♪All Those Years Ago♪
Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird
129. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 17:58 BST
Yeah I like waffles! Do you like pancakes?
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
130. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 18:05 BST
Yeah I like pancakes! Do you like waffles?
131. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 18:14 BST
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
132. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 18:20 BST
I like waffles and pancakes. and french toast.
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
133. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 18:22 BST
134. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 18:32 BST
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
135. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 22:42 BST
YES ! specially the chocolate chip ones !
Do games need to be epic ?... or fun ?...Game reviewer of http://wiiwarewave.forumotion.comWii #: 0018 2269 1524 9019 (codename Jnes)Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
136. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 23:53 BST
I like the new Eggo French Toash Waffles. Waffles (and pancakes and Pop-Tarts) are the only reason to get up in the morning.
137. Posted: Fri 6th May 2011 23:57 BST
Blueberry waffles are teh bomb!
138. Posted: Sat 7th May 2011 13:30 BST
I just drink the waffle mix =)
139. Posted: Sat 7th May 2011 15:11 BST
No... Waffles are evil.
Wii U MAD?
Currently playing: Tales of Graces, Kid Icarus, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Resident Evil Revelations, and Kingdom Hearts BBS.
Huge fan of Tales games
140. Posted: Sat 7th May 2011 17:11 BST
Question #15: What is the stupidest yet most addicting game you've ever played? (Maybe even a game in a game, for example QUB3D in GTA IV)
Sorry, this topic has been locked.