Forums

Topic: Question4Bleachfan888

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Can you explain to me what bleach is about now? i have a magazine but its like the 200th one so i dont really understand it

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

Hey SUPERZELDAMAN, he already did a topic explaining about it. If memory serves me, and I think it does, it was called the Beginner's Guide to Understanding Bleach, or something like that.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BleachFan

Yup, it's somewhere in the back pages now, and if I knew how to link, I would. But, I don't so I guess you'll have to find it for yourself.

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol kthanx...

God loves you

BleachFan

Let me know if you found it because if you're still confused I only explained the first storyline. Your "recent" (I don't know HOW recent...) book may be a part of a different storyline that I would be happy to explain as well.

EDIT: However, it will be at the cost of some MAJOR spoilers!

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Uhhm i couldnt find the thingy could you please tell me here? you dont have to if you dont want to. all i know about it is that theres a dude who is a soul reaper guy and hes cool and orihime is a cute girl and there another cool dude and there...another...cool dude... and a stuffed besar that takes his body when hes gone

God loves you

BleachFan

Here, I'll copy/paste:
It starts off with this kid named Ichigo Kurosaki, who has the ability to see ghosts. He lives a normal life with his family and friends.
Meanwhile, in the "afterlife," an organization called soul reapers have dedicated their lives to maintaining balance between the human world and the spiritual world. They accomplish this in two ways:
1. Locate and exterminate "hollows" (explained later)
2. Find lost souls and guide them back to Soul Society (This story's "afterlife")
One day, while helping a lost soul, Ichigo comes in contact with a "hollow," an evil spirit that is filled with so much regret and remorse, it can no longer feel happiness. Their most distinguishing trait is the hole in their chest, which represents where their heart used to be. Now, in a vain attempt to fill that hole with happiness, they devour the souls of both the living and the dead. Just when things look bleak, a soul reaper named Rukia comes along and kills the "hollow." Later that day, she is seen again in Ichigo's house (Only Ichigo can see her) and tells him that she is looking for a "hollow." Lo and behold, that "hollow" was attacking Ichigo's family at that very moment. After being severely wounded, Rukia has no choice but to relinquish her soul reaper powers to Ichigo in order to defeat the "hollow." However, as events later in the series will reveal, doing such a thing is considered a federal crime in the Soul Society. After promply being arrested (by her OWN BROTHER!) She is taken away to Soul Society to be executed...Now it's up to Ichigo and his friends (Oh, yeah...they started realizing their own powers during the events of all this too...forgot to mention that.. ) to rescue her...

Well, that's the basic BEGINNING of the fantastic Bleach series. After the above plot concludes, there are still three other storylines that i haven't even mentioned. Keep in mind that I really skimmed through though the plot, and left a few good chunks for you to to discover...
Character Synopsis:
Ichigo: Substitute Soul Reaper using Rukia's powers.
Rukia: Soul Reaper that gave Ichigo her powers...duh
Orihime: Girl who obtains powers of healing through utilizing hair pins her deceased brother gave her.
Chad: Mexican macho who's best friends with Ichigo. This dude's a tank, but he will never fight for himself, only others.
Ishida: Wiz kid, top in his class. The last of his kind called the Quincy, who can summon arrows of light to kill hollows.
Kon: Haha...Kon...He's a scientifically-created soul that inhabits a stuffed lion. When Ichigo turns into a Soul Reaper, his body is left behind as an empty shell. He then removes Kon's soul from the lion and places it into his body in order to maintain normality. Problem is, Kon is one SICK perv!

NOTE!
There's about 20+ main characters in the series. I just listed the ones to get you started

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol thancks now i get this sooo much more. do you think there is some site so i can read this series online, cuz i love it ?

God loves you

BleachFan

Glad to hear it!
Anyway, I'm sure www.onemanga.com has it.
EDIT: Yep, it does!
Also, if you want to "watch" it, then you can find all the episodes and movies at www.bleachget.com

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol one thingu forgot to mention orihime is very pretty

God loves you

BleachFan

oh yea of course...how silly of me

Cipher Trailer

JohnnyB

BleachFan888 wrote:

Yup, it's somewhere in the back pages now, and if I knew how to link, I would. But, I don't so I guess you'll have to find it for yourself.

Sorry to interupt Bleachfan888, but if you want some post message formatting tips click here. (See what I did there )

EDIT: Orihime is very pretty

Edited on by JohnnyB

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

BleachFan

@JohnnyB: Thanks man! I've always wondered how to do that!
EDIT: And yes, I saw what you did

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol bleachfan you should change your signature to true No3 Hookadikka lol

God loves you

BleachFan

I would...if I had ANY IDEA what that was...

Cipher Trailer

SMEXIZELDAMAN

idk what it is either but i am the no2 hookadikka. everyones fighting to be no1 hookadikka so i just stole the no2 hookadikka spot you should be threee. can you explain a lil bit more of bleach?

God loves you

BleachFan

I think I'll stick with my usual sig...thanks though.
Now, what else would you like to know?

Cipher Trailer

SMEXIZELDAMAN

hmmmmmmmmmm. The basics of the other storylines that u like said or somthing lol

God loves you

BleachFan

Hoo boy...
Alright I'll give you a REALLY QUICK rundown...lessee here...
In the second storyline, it involves new enemies referred to as Bounts. These are beings who have the ability to suck the souls from the living or roaming dead. In doing so, they add years to their life, ultimately allowing them to live forever. However, their kind was persecuted by the Soul Reapers in an attempted genocide. The few survivors then begin plotting their means of revenge...
NOTE! The second storyline was not a part of the original manga!
In the third storyline (most recent), creatures known as arrancars pose a threat to the world. They were at one point hollows, but through the power of a mysterious device known as the hogyoku, they were able to remove a portion of their masks in order to obtain Soul Reaper powers as well. After a few buffs with these guys, the leader of the arrancars notices Orihime's unique healing ability, and orders for her capture. Now it's up to Ichigo and his friends to travel into Heuco Mundo (land of the hollows) in order to rescue her!
Well, there ya go! Those were VERY brief descriptions of the next two seasons. I highly suggest reading/watching the series. Let me know what you think!

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

SMEXIZELDAMAN

thanx i think what i read was after they rescued orihime lol so i think ill go to the website and read em all lol

God loves you

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.