Showing 41 to 60 of 160
41. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 11:36 BST
Do you know anything more about any games that we don't know. Like Skyward Sward.
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
42. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 11:36 BST
What are your impressions about Epic Mickey? Did you like Sonic Colours? Will Sonic star a good game this time?
Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!
43. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 11:38 BST
Is the 3D on the Nintendo 3DS only in depth or do some things pop out of the screen?
Edited on Wed 16th June, 2010 @ 11:51 by Belgicario
If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a movie about a shark throwing up people untill they open a beach.-Currently playing: -Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies -Street Fighter IV -NEW PLAY CONTROL! Pikmin 2 -SoulCalibur II
44. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 11:46 BST
Will the 3DS be Region-Free like the previous DS was?
45. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 11:52 BST
Will the nintendo 3DS have GPS functionality?
3DS FC: 0731 5540 5284
46. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 11:54 BST
Will the Nintendo 3DS have "3DS Translate for Animals"?
47. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 11:55 BST
Has Kirby completely lost the ability to inhale enemies in Kirby's Epic Yarn?
Edited on Wed 16th June, 2010 @ 11:56 by Belgicario
48. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 12:00 BST
Only one corbie.... is the gameplay in kid icarus anything like the original gameplay of the old games?
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
49. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 12:30 BST
Can you play the new Zelda using a Gamecube remote? I do not like the thought of playing it with motion controls especially the shield using the unreliable nunchuck motion.
What's this bit for again?
50. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 12:31 BST
Was Skyward Sword good? And how did Ocarina of Time feel on the 3DS?
The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
51. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 12:41 BST
1. How did you control Pit on the 3DS?
2. Was the action in Kid Icarus all on the topscreen? No using both at the same time as it it were one screen?
3.Were those 3DS's actually strapped to the Girls. ~If so, you didn't have to play the 3DS while it was attached to them did you?
4. Did you actually get to use the Telescoping stylist? If you did...did it lock in place when fully extended?
5.How'd you deal with all the excitement when you got back to your room?
6. Was Kid Icarus the only playable demo for the 3ds?
7. How did Resident Evil 3DS look?
8. Did you giggle like a schoolgirl when you got to play the 3DS?
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
52. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 12:41 BST
Did the motion controls give you an trouble in Skyward Sword?
Since the 3DS is shiny was it a fingerprint magnet like the DS lite?
53. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 12:46 BST
1. Did you see the charger of the 3DS and was it the same as a DSi charger?2. Was DKCR playable? Was it good?3. Was Wii Party playable? Was it good?4. Did the gimmick in Sonic Colors look THAT bad?
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
54. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 12:52 BST
Did Donkey Kong Country Returns feel like the older DKC games?
Did the slide pad on the 3DS feel like it would break if you used it a lot, or did it feel like it was very durable?
55. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 13:37 BST
Did they mention price or release date for the 3DS?
Bow ties are cool - The Doctor
56. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 13:52 BST
Yes, WHEN THE HELL IS THE GOODNESS coming?!
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
57. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 13:54 BST
How was the touch screen used in Kid Icarus Uprising
Beethoven was right when he said it don't come easy.Currently Learning: Electric GuitarBad Wolf
58. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 14:09 BST
out of all the 3DS games announced, was kid icraus:uprising the only one to have a trailer or were there other games show.
59. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 14:32 BST
Man can you try and explain how good the 3ds is? I mean really? is it fully 3d? how much depth can you perceive in that thing? how forgiving is the 3d to viewing from angles? both screens 3d or just 1? insta-boner? did you try to steal one?and the big question.... any dates on the 3ds release?
60. Posted: Wed 16th Jun 2010 14:34 BST
I saw that the 3DS's were attached to random hotties walking amongst the crowd. Would your wife understand if you kidnapped a hottie because she was attached to a 3DS?