General Discussion Forum

Topic: E3 Q&A with Corbie!

Showing 121 to 140 of 160

AuthorMessage

Reala

121. Posted:

What's your favourite Prosody hair style? 3DS or 3DO?, also can I say hi to Chu?, hi Chu :*

Edited on by Reala

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

122. Posted:

Below is the game I want to know more about. I've heard it briefly described by several E3 attendees.

"After Star Fox I got some hands-on with a target shooting game. I was instructed to point the 3D camera on the 3DS at a little question mark block that was laid on the table. As I did targets started popping up and I actually had to physically walk around the table to shoot them. After destroying the targets, a giant dragon popped out of the question mark block. It kept trying to tear my virtual face off, but I could easily pull back away from the beast. I shot the weak points on the dragon and caused it to implode in a glorious fashion. This was one of the coolest uses of the technology I had ever seen, and it was ridiculously responsive in every move that I made with handheld."

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

123. Posted:

Does third party support for the Wii seem... waning to you? The only games i've seen are the ones shown on stage. Is it the same reason as WiiWare?

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

brandonbwii

124. Posted:

Can you move 360 degrees in Kid Icarus or is it more on-rails like Sin and Punishment?

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage

GamerZack7

125. Posted:

Was there any word on launch colours of 3DS, or could we expect the rather sick-looking blue, red and black units? (Note that in my corner of the globe, 'sick' means 'totally freaking awesome'!)

My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

126. Posted:

In Skyward Sword, can you bash enemies (literary, not just rocks) to death with your shield, Soul Calibur 2 Style?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

127. Posted:

Will Donkey Kong Country Returns support more than one control scheme?

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan96

128. Posted:

Since you've already talked about Sonic Colors....

So, I've heard that there were no WiiWare/DSiWare games at the show, but I believe you said you played Sonic 4: Episode 1 on 360. Aside from visuals, I'm guessing there won't be much of a difference between that version and the Wii version so.... how is it?

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

moomoo

129. Posted:

Did you go to any non-Nintendo-related booths and presentations? If so, what did you see?

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

130. Posted:

Sorry if this question has already been answered but:
Does the 3D effect on the 3DS come out at you (like in a 3D movie) or go in making more depth.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

Metroid133

131. Posted:

Is there anything that wasn't at E3 that you were hoping was? Not that there wasn't amazing stuff already! :P Also did you hear anything on the Vitality Sensor?

Metroid133

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1163-3440 | Nintendo Network ID: Metroid133 | Twitter: Metroid133

AuthorMessage

Mr_Saturn

132. Posted:

Can you ask Nintendo PR people what is with the Dr. Andonuts room?

www.wheresninja.com

AuthorMessage

RogueBologna

133. Posted:

And to lesser importance, does the camera still make the click noise even when the sound is off?

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

134. Posted:

Is Kirby's Epic Yarn really that great? It looks very kid-centric and after anticipating a 3D Kirby game has me a bit disappointed. Also, Kirby's transparency awkward when controling him? because in the trailer it kinda threw me off.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

Winslow

135. Posted:

What was your favorite tech demo, even if it wasn't playable?

3DS Friend Code:
5198-2526-6139

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

136. Posted:

The footage from the Goldeneye trailer looked pretty archaic presentation-wise, but the hands-on previews I've read have complimented the visuals. Obviously the important thing, however, is how it plays. Did you get your hands on Goldeneye and how did it look and play in comparison to the original?

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan96

137. Posted:

@Metroid133 IGN just did an interview with Miyamoto. He said that it's "ready," but that E3 didn't seem like the right place to announce it (even though they brought it up last year....) because E3 is all about excitement and the Vitality Sensor is all about relaxation. He also said he's not directly involved with it.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SpaghettiToastBook

138. Posted:

What did you come out of E3 thinking?

Python > Java
YouTube Channel
CAPS LOCK CLUB

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

139. Posted:

Do you think you have played a certain game so much that you can review it?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

140. Posted:

Are you coming back to E3?

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus