General Discussion Forum

Topic: PURE INSANITY!

Showing 1 to 19 of 19

AuthorMessage
lockd

lockd

1. Posted:

This is the scariest video you will ever watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF9kZp-Kl0c&feature=related

Edited on by LztheQuack

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
Mabbit

Mabbit

2. Posted:

they gotta show that video at anti-drug classes

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage
Mabbit

Mabbit

3. Posted:

i think im haunted for life also...

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage
The_Fox

The_Fox

4. Posted:

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
megaboomface2

megaboomface2

5. Posted:

ill wait for morning

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

AuthorMessage
TanookiMike

TanookiMike

6. Posted:

LOL Earthbound.

TanookiMike

AuthorMessage
irken004

irken004

7. Posted:

Now all we need is a Weegee version

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Starkiller

Starkiller

8. Posted:

OK I'm really, really scared now.

The+Fox wrote:

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

AuthorMessage
Link-Hero

Link-Hero

9. Posted:

LOL! I think it’s hilarious! I don't see why it’s scary.

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

AuthorMessage
lockd

lockd

10. Posted:

ITS MADNESS! MAAAADNEEESSS!!!!

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

11. Posted:

lockd wrote:

ITS MADNESS! MAAAADNEEESSS!!!!

Madness? No.
Untitled

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

12. Posted:

The+Fox wrote:

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4&feature=related

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Starkiller

Starkiller

13. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4&feature=related

They're not clowns!

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

14. Posted:

Starkiller wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4&feature=related

They're not clowns!

They are creepy little men that eat people. Whats the difference?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Starkiller

Starkiller

15. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Starkiller wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4&feature=related

They're not clowns!

They are creepy little men that eat people. Whats the difference?

They didn't have obviously fake red noses.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

16. Posted:

Starkiller wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Starkiller wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....
Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4&feature=related

They're not clowns!

They are creepy little men that eat people. Whats the difference?

They didn't have obviously fake red noses.

Wait until they get a cold.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
lockd

lockd

17. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtddqyCg_Ns&feature=player...

u will lol

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
lockd

lockd

18. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-6AG1fCmM&NR=1

DOUBLE LOL!!!

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

19. Posted:

He just wants to share the joy of burgers!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

Sorry, this topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.