Forums

Topic: Prosody is getting hitched today

Posts 21 to 33 of 33

Adam

Is that a typo for "life," or are you saying he should have brought a DS Lite on his honeymoon? I suppose either would be good advice.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stevie

I think we should all chip in for some his and hers, pink and blue Wiimote jackets.

Congrats man.

Terra

Congratulations Prosody

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

Congratulations Prosody!!! I am very happy for you! I hope you and your bride have a wonderful and happy life together!

WolfRamHeart

Outrunner

Congrats man!!

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Slapshot

Congrats Prosody. Marriage is a wonderful thing. Oh I hope you did like I did and take your DS on your honeymoon. Great for layovers in the airports. Me and the wife played multiplayer on NSMB for hours on our honeymoon. Some passangers were getting a kick out of us on our honeymoon with our DSs.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Charlie_The_Unicorn

Congrats, Dude!

I Hope for the best for you and your wife.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

James

Thanks very much for all your very kind wishes! I had a wonderful day and it's lovely to come back and see such thoughtful messages here from (more or less) total strangers. I do appreciate them very much, so thanks!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Machu

Prepare yourself for more 'editing', as his tension levels rise.

Rawr!

Sean_Aaron

Congraturations (to quote many old console games)! It can be fun. I'm coming up on my 14th anniversary in October!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.