Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

EdJericho

42. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms - There's been a few easter eggs in Samurai Jack that's teased it was in the same universe as PPG.

@Tasuki - It was dubbed and aired in Canada, however it never aired in the US for some odd reason.

PS3 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1047-3876 | Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

43. Posted:

That's right Bubbles, your father is really a samurai, and in Canada, there's another person named Bubbles and he rides a go-kart.
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

44. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

...what the heck? This is real!? Holy crud what's with their design? I'm not complaining because it's different, but because it looks, odd? Idk. Thhe original was a good show I almost never watched. The movie was amazing. Wonder how this will do. Isn't CN bringing something else back? Was it Teen Titans? Because that'd be awesome.

I was also a fan of Teen Titans, so I decided to find out more about what you stated. After searching about its return, it appears that you're right. "Teen Titans Go!" is the newest show that will be aired in April. However, other show such as Young Justice and Green Lantern are not in the 2013-2014 season.
For the full report, click here: http://www.toonzone.net/2013/01/pr-cartoon-network-gets-in-fr...

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

45. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That's right Bubbles, your father is really a samurai, and in Canada, there's another person named Bubbles and he rides a go-kart.
Untitled

Lol, Trailer park boys is probaubly the best Tv show ever!

Contains swears.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

46. Posted:

It's only a special episode. It's going to feature a song by Ringo Starr.

Also, Teen Titans Go! is a huge insult to the fans who supported the idea of the show returning.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

47. Posted:

They better put a lot of effort into the writing to make up for the "I was drawn by a 5 year old" character designs...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

48. Posted:

I kinda hate the style,and I kinda like it.
But it get the thumbs up for Ringo Starr

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

49. Posted:

PPG was an awesome cartoon but that new art style looks hideous! Are they aiming this reboot at pre-school children?

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Austroid

50. Posted:

(Insert Darth Vader "Nooooo!" clip here.)

They already ruined PPG with that crappy cookie-cutter anime, that horrible anniversary flash-made episode, now this!?

What's next? Dexter's Lab being remade as a teen-angst drama?

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 5
"Menu (Melee) Ver. 2" will be my default menu theme on both versions of SSB4. Simply an epic, nostalgic reprise!

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

51. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

If they were going to bring them back why dont they just bring out the Japanese anime version out here, I am sure that would get good ratings here.

Untitled

Isn't a Japanese version redundant? I never really watched the show, but I always assumed the appearance of the characters was in part an homage to anime.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

52. Posted:

Austroid wrote:

They already ruined PPG with that crappy cookie-cutter anime, that horrible anniversary flash-made episode, now this!?

What's next? Dexter's Lab being remade as a teen-angst drama?

Fixed.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

53. Posted:

I want to see how Mojojojo looks like

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

54. Posted:

I would watch the japanese anime. I agree the designs are weird, they should have their design from fusion fall. Also cool pic sheldon, samurai jack does take place in a destroyed townsville

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Shy_Kai

55. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

This won't be the first time the PPG's had a new look.

Difference is I liked this look. Don't like the new design but I'm glad they decided to get the original voice actors back on board (can you imagine having to listen to totally different voices along with having to deal with the dodgy character designs!)

Shy_Kai

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4966-4489

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

56. Posted:

@Tasuki You're joking right? 90% of the 90's kids who watched the original show would hate it. They just changed too much. I mean, weapons? Tranformation sequences? Some random little boy as part of the main cast? HANDS?

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

57. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

If they were going to bring them back why dont they just bring out the Japanese anime version out here, I am sure that would get good ratings here.

Untitled

Because hopefully, unlike the anime, the 2013 reboot doesn't suck.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

AuthorMessage

eshopftw

58. Posted:

no faust: no go. Fim had talent to carry the torch, not aware of such happening for mlp:fim. they'll probably dumb down the violence because of the cotton wool gen. equestris girls looks worse though.

eshopftw

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

59. Posted:

Bring it on, daddy-o!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

60. Posted:

WUT?

How did I miss this thread? :O
and how did I miss that there is new Power Puff Girls...? ._."

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku