Forums

Topic: PowerPuff Girls 2014

Posts 1 to 20 of 97

LzWinky

wut

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MercifulLemon7

I don't like the new look of the powerpuff girls they look pretty awful in my opinion, they should of just kept old character designs :/

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Redesigned and re-imagined for 2013, so are they going to text on their phones and talk about Justin Bieber and 1D.........I want to see the other characters first, because what if they made Professor Utonium's head a circle, then the 90's kids sure will hate this......IDK

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

kkslider5552000

I dunno about this. In theory I'd love to see some new Powerpuff Girls, it was legitimately a really, really good cartoon. But from what I've seen of the last season/s, I'm not sure if the series should continue. But who knows, it might be great.

I think it's almost required that they do an episode where Mojo Jojo looks over the footage of that time he looked over the footage of that time he tried to turn everyone into dogs.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Kyloctopus

I'll give this the benefit of the doubt.
Does anyone know what Mojo Jojo will look like?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

This won't be the first time the PPG's had a new look.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Raylax

Welcome to the They Changed It Now It Sucks Official Fanclub (a subsiduary group to the Everything Was Better When I Was 12 Club)

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

StarBoy91

What??? =D Is that for real? =D

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Retro_on_theGo

...what the heck? This is real!? Holy crud what's with their design? I'm not complaining because it's different, but because it looks, odd? Idk. Thhe original was a good show I almost never watched. The movie was amazing. Wonder how this will do. Isn't CN bringing something else back? Was it Teen Titans? Because that'd be awesome.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.