Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 3,190

YoshiSage

NintendoPurist wrote:

Hey, YoshiSage! You just might be able to play a role soon, as I'm looking at working-in the role of Rosalina. Interested?

Good job, StarBuddy

I don't mind, but do you have any male roles?

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

StarBoy91

Oh, wow, that's cool! Thanks, NintendoBuddy. I'll try to turn it into an avatar.
EDIT: It worked!!! Awesome!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Punny

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I will make it on tonight (again). Repeat the processes that were done the past two nights or have me work in the lab (please don't be annoyed with me...) I know for sure that I will be on for Friday's episode.

I'm back (for the moment)!

GamerZack87

Actually, YoshiSage, I just might! If Atomic Wii Man is only able to participate on Sundays, it's possible he might pass the mantle of Orange Ranger to another NLifer...otherwise, I have a plan for later on involving two evil Rangers in the service of Bowser (but who switch sides just like Tommy and Kat from the original Power Rangers series); the two Rangers are the Brown Ranger (later the Bronze Ranger) and the Grey Ranger (later the Titanium Ranger), but they don't appear until the second story arc (and they remain bad guys until near the end). The average arc has ten episodes give-or-take, so if you're interested, those roles are popping-up in the near future since we're about half-way through our current arc.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Start of Episode

NP: "I can't believe PunnyGuy's busy today! He's gonna miss the Nintendo Life Galaxy!"

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

DB continues asking questions
"What was it like? Was it cool? How did you get there? Did you have fun? How did you get there, again? How are we going to get there?"

Are we starting soon? And how's mine and PunnyGuy's avatars goin'? You did a fabulous job on yours and Starboy's.

EDIT: Guess my question was answered.

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

GamerZack87

NP: "I think I was blasted there by Star Cannon. Fortunately, StarBoy knows a way to get us there. By the way, did you know that Japan has a Super Mario All-Stars Special Edition for Wii? With an art book and soundtrack CD?

Thanks, DannyBoy! Yours is next, then PunnyGuy's, then GM's, then Cloudcult's etc.

You're welcome, StarBuddy! Glad you like it

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "NintendoLife Galaxy? Sounds cool! "

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Hoot the Owl is still in his nest, grumbling

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "What's the matter with Hoot, I wonder? "

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

It's my turn to have connection dramas...and the worse news is that I'm gonna keep dropping out until Sunday night. That's gonna make it extremely hard for us to do this until then

CHINK

StreetRat

"Nintendolife galaxy? What's there?"

Edited on by StreetRat

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

StarBoy91

StarBoy: (I wonder what lies in the NintendoLife Galaxy?)

I'm sorry to hear that, NintendoBuddy

To each their own

DannyBoyTheDude

"Apparently that's where NP rocketed off to when we were fighting Meankini. He says it's like a galaxy representing Nintendolife.

So we're stopping....?

Xkhaoz

Hoot knocks something over and continues grumbling in his nest

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Come on, Hoot. Let's turn that frown upside down! Pretty please?"

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

NP: "More like made up of pieces of Nintendo Life. I'm betting that's where the Minus Minus World link is located, or at least the source of it."

Untitled
And there's an avatar for DannyBoy! Hope you like it

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Hoot finally comes out of his nest, moodily
So, where are we going?

w00t, 1000 posts!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.