StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Yes, let's go home!"

StarBoy is still pink all over

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

NP: "Of course! Power-Down!"

NP's Power is pulled into his morpher

Say, StarBuddy, GM and Cloudcult...I was wondering if I could learn about your hair style, hair colour, eye colour and skin tone so I can complete your new avatars as well. So far I've completed mine, and I've started PunnyGuy's and DannyBoy's...actually, PunnyGuy's human form turned out great!

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

StreetRat

Just use a picture of Cloud Strife as a base for mine

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

StarBoy91

I have curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, and my skin tone is white, I do have a bit of tan, but not too much.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Well, that was a great episode! Good work everybody

CHINK

StarBoy91

Thanks, NintendoBuddy. Good job, everyone.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Xkhaoz

BACK AT THE BASE
Hoot the Owl
Yay, we're back.
Hoot walks moodily back to his nest, mumbling, then somehow locks his nest

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

StreetRat

Well I'm gonna get going. It's pretty late where I am. Work on the zord pics will start tomorrow, with the first batch being online in about a week

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

StarBoy91

StarBoy: (Hard to believe I've been asleep for so long. )

StarBoy hugs Twink

"Good night, Twink."

StarBoy places Twink, who's sleeping now, on the comfortable sofa pillow

Bye, Cloud.
Good night, everyone.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Good episode guys. And I'll explain why Hoot is so moody tomorrow.

DannyBoyTheDude

Actually, I think I was swallowed by Meankini, meaning I was actually standing around in Meankini guts when he exploded. And I will try my best to be here tonight.

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

StreetRat

Yeah those pics won't be on. My scanner broke today and I don't feel like paying for a new one yet. Oh well.
Well, anyways, I'm here.

StarBoy91

All right. My internet connection is working fine.

To each their own

StarBoy91

I believe so, Danny.

To each their own

Xkhaoz

K, I'm here

GamerZack87

In today's episode, NP takes the Rangers to the Nintendo Life Galaxy, made up of pieces of NintendoLife.com. It is here that they find the source of the 'Minus Minus World' link, a blue Luma by the name of Glitter. He explains that Mario is lost in an uncharted corner of the multiverse, and that in our current state we are unable to retrieve him. He selected us personally to become the Rangers, and gave the 'inspiration' to Gadd to create superheroes out of Power Coins and humans merging together. The one thing that most interests StarBoy is that all yellow Lumas can only be seen by certain humans. Before, only Mario, Luigi, Peach and Rosalina could see them, but now that StarBoy is here with the power of the Super Star, his presence is starting to affect all other humans in the Mushroom Universe - eventually, these Lumas will be visible to all beings, and that includes the Koopas! It is at this point that the Rangers are attacked by a mini-mecha who has the ability to transform into a Nintendo 3DS, his alt-mode drawn from NP's strong love of Transformers and the Rangers' collective pursuit of the 3DS. He uses his autostereoscopic display to distort the world around him, trapping PunnyGuy, DannyBoy, GM and NP in a bizarre Paper Mario dimension and stripping them of their powers. Now, it's up to StarBoy and Cloudcult to find a way to destroy 3DScream without harming the other Rangers who are trapped inside. Upon 3DScream's defeat, a portal to a newly-created world is opened, one in which the Rangers are actually inside the Internet!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

I like participating in this thread.

To each their own

GamerZack87

Untitled
Here's your avatar, StarBuddy! Fresh from the proverbial oven!

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.