Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 841 to 860 of 3,190

StarBoy91

I'm sorry I wasn't able to show up yesterday. The internet connection wasn't working then. I've missed you guys.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Good news! We should be able to do an episode today after all! This is the second part of the arrival of the Pink Ranger, Cloudcult. Yesterday's ep finished with a cliffhanger involving PunnyGuy and I coming across Quizmo the Quizmaster from Paper Mario, who would give us the Pink Power Coin for answering five questions.

In today's episode, DannyBoy and GM come across Cloudcult, who is trapped in a bamboo cage being guarded by the evil Meaniki, an Ukiki monkey monster created by Iggy Koopa. As DannyBoy and GM morph and begin to fight Meaniki, PunnyGuy and NP answer the five quiz questions provided by Quizmo (who will be played by me - I have some ideas for questions, most of which are Mario-themed trivia). Once PunnyGuy and NP have the Pink Power Coin, they race to the aid of the other Rangers and give the coin to Cloudcult, who morphs and breaks free of the cage. One thing leads to another, and Kamek grows Meaniki, prompting the rest of us to call on our Zords. PunnyGuy, StarBoy, DannyBoy and NP combine their Zords into the Mushroom Megazord, whilst GM and Cloudcult attempt to combine theirs...unfortunately, though, the Ninji Zord's combining mechanism is jammed, meaning the second Megazord configuration can't be completed. Cloudcult combines his Lakitu Zord and Spiny Drone Zord to form the Tatanga Superzord (which NP points out looks more like Biokinton being ridden by Iggy Koopa after being struck by lightning), and together, the Megazord, Superzord and Ninji Zord defeat Meaniki and save the day.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

StreetRat

Cool. When do we start?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

GamerZack87

As soon as everybody's ready

CHINK

GamerZack87

I have ideas for some mundane items each of us can have later on, which will have new meaning in the third arc:

-NP - a pink eggshell fragment
-StarBoy - a piece of coral
-DannyBoy - an impossibly hard nut
-PunnyGuy - a dud tank shell
-GM - a glassy-blue rock
-Cloudcult - a glob of bubblegum
-Orange Ranger - an empty glass tank
-Purple Ranger - a piece of scorched metal
-White Ranger - the handle of a shattered sword
-Black Ranger - a clump of leaves and dirt

We receive these items during the second story arc, but their significance isn't clear until the third arc, which is going to be huge!

CHINK

StarBoy91

In today's episode, when do I appear?

To each their own

TKOWL

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm here! I gotta eat dinner, but I'll be back.
I might not be here the whole episode, though.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

GamerZack87

You first appear near the start, StarBuddy, after Twink breaks you from Kamek's sleep spell. Twink starts to explain that there is a great task ahead of us, but before he can continue, DannyBoy calls for assistance in freeing Cloudcult over your GW Horror..

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StreetRat

I'm here. Is this kind of like improv?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

GamerZack87

Previously, on Power Rangers: Nintendo Force...

NintendoPurist wrote:

NP: "...where is StarBoy? It's not like him to skip breakfast "

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

"Yeah, I'm starting to get a little worried. Does anybody wanna go check on him?"

NintendoPurist wrote:

NP: "No...I bet he's just chatting with Twink."

NintendoPurist wrote:

NP: "Well, when StarBuddy arrives we'll head for the Kooplantic Ocean in search of where the Pink Ranger will appear."

PunnyGuy wrote:

Roy: "I wonder what kind of mishap we can cook up for those Power Wimps today?"

Xkhaoz wrote:

Kamek
Maybe we could have a giant Cheep Cheep swallow their ship. Any other ideas?

NintendoPurist wrote:

Bowser: "So, they're heading for the Kooplantic, eh? Iggy! Ludwig! Step forward! I need a scheme and a monster. NOW!"

Ludwig: "Well, they seek the Pink Ranger, so we should set a trap for when he arrives!"

Larry: "But the Pink one has to be a girl! Why do you think Wendy likes pink so much and we think it's icky? "

Ludwig: "Who cares? She's dropped-out of boarding school! "

Bowser: "Hmm...a plan to trap the Pink puke-bag before the other puke-bags find him, eh? I like it! Iggy! Make a monster that can trap a human...but one suited for a tropical island!"

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

Iggy: "Don't worry, I have just the thing in mind! meheheheheheh.....

DannyBoyTheDude wrote:

"Seems like Starboy is out cold, for whatever reason...."

NintendoPurist wrote:

NP: "We're over the waters of the Kooplantic! At last!"

Dragoon wrote:

Gadd: Would you like a Razor Beak? It can fire deadly beak-shots from there. It's just like the ones the Pokemon use!

NintendoPurist wrote:

NP: "But the Pokemon world is in an alternate universe. How did you get it? How are you two getting to alternate worlds?"

Dragoon wrote:

Gadd: I've been alive for over 100 years, and I have done many, many things.

NintendoPurist wrote:

"DannyBoy and GM, you two go left. That's where the Pink Ranger has appeared. PunnyGuy, you and I go right. That's where the Pink Coin is located."

PunnyGuy: "How do you know all this stuff NP?"

NP: "I can just feel where Rangers and Coins are, like some sort of psychic detection."

NintendoPurist wrote:

PunnyGuy: "Wait...who's that?"

???: "I am Quizmo the Quizmaster! If you can answer me five questions, I'll give you a great prize!"

NP: "Oh no, look! It's the Pink Power Coin!"

PunnyGuy: "What are we gonna do now?"

And now, the conclusion...

That's a recap! Now it's time for DannyBoy and GM to find the evil Meaniki and Cloudcult

CHINK

GamerZack87

Quizmo: "Are you ready for your questions?"

NP: "Ready, PunnyGuy?"

Yep

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl talks into his GW Micro
Nothing up here guys. Just some gorilas riding rihnos. You find anything?

K, I'm here. Let's do this! Oh, and NP, I just thought of a funny twist for when the White Ranger comes in. I'll tell you it later.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

I hear ya loud and clear, Ranger Number 9!

CHINK

GamerZack87

Quizmo: Actually, I'm his half-brother Charlie Quizmo!

CHINK

Punny

I won't be present tonight. There's some studying to be done. I'm sorry to ask this again, but will someone be me for tonight? If not, I can work in the lab.

I'm back (for the moment)!

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Quizmo? Hmmm, never heard of him. Still nothing guys. Though I think I see a large monkey, probably nothing, though.

I'll tell you later NP.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.