Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 821 to 840 of 3,190

GamerZack87

NP: "How are you two getting to all these alternate worlds?"

It's to be kept top-secret, even from the Rangers, until the third arc of the story

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Maybe we're just physic. So, Gadd, got any Razor Beaks in stock?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

TKOWL

Gadd: Yup! I got one for you, Owl, and 3 spares. Remember, as you use them, they go under a lot of stress and start to crack. Don't use 'em too much, or they'll brake!

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

GamerZack87

NP: "I see. Look, there's the island!"

Upon landing

"Okay, there are two paths. DannyBoy and GM, you two go left. That's where the Pink Ranger has appeared. PunnyGuy, you and I go right. That's where the Pink Coin is located."

PunnyGuy: "How do you know all this stuff NP?"

NP: "I'm not sure. I can just feel where Rangers and Coins are, like some sort of psychic detection. Okay, let's get the Pink Ranger!"

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

"Alright, no problem!"

::yawn:: Our timezone conflicts are annoying. I have school tomorrow and the episode hasn't really been going anywhere. If need be, someone can just substitute for me. I guess I'm going to leave... I can try to stay up.

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Thanks E. Gadd.
Xkhaoz the Owl takes a Razor Beak
K guys, I'll survey the island from the sky.
Xkhaoz flies up

GamerZack87

We may need to reach our first 'To be continued' once DannyBoy and GM find Meaniki and 'PunnyGuy' and I find Quizmo.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

With NP, PunnyGuy, DannyBoy, and GM all setting off in different directions, the drive to find the Pink Ranger and Power Coin grows ever stronger. Will they find them in time?

To be continued...

How's that?

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Darn thing. I hate when it's to be continued 4th-wall break FTW

Dang timezone differences. I guess we'll finish up tomorrow. Maybe after our first story arc we should start doing these on the weekends or something.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

GamerZack87

PunnyGuy and NP head right, en route to the Pink Power Coin...

PunnyGuy: "So where is it?"

NP: "It should be in a clearing just ahead."

PunnyGuy: "Wait...who's that?"

NP: "Who?"

PunnyGuy: "That guy with the purple hat and big orange lips?"

???: "I am Quizmo the Quizmaster! If you can answer me five questions, I'll give you a great prize!"

NP: "Oh no, look! It's the Pink Power Coin!"

Quizmo: "Complete the quiz and it's all yours!"

PunnyGuy: "What are we gonna do now?"

NP: "I guess it's quiz time!"

To be continued...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

Yeah, I think that might be a good idea. Or at least make sure everyone's around until you start the episode and if not, just skip that day.

TKOWL

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I probably won't make it tomorrow. I have to try out for the Play after school, then I go straight to a church event until 9 at night (I live in the East Coast), and then, even if I get home, I have dreaded Homework to do. It doesn't look like I'm in the next episode much, though.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

GamerZack87

That's not a bad plan

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

Well, alrighty then! I'm gonna go off to bed now. I can't wait to see my human avatar, NP. PunnyGuy's was great. See you all tomorrow or the next day or the next day and so on.

StreetRat

Crap I did miss it. i had a project to do and then my internet went down, so it was basically just a bad chain of events. Sorry. I'll be there tomorrow though!

EDIT: actually, it doesn't seem like I missed much this episode. BTW, how do you get that line across your comment?

Edited on by StreetRat

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

TheKingOfTown

Hey guys, just want to let you know that I'll only be here on holidays from school and on saturday to be Bowser. Darn time zones!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

Just type three small lines and type underneath them

CHINK

GamerZack87

We may need to leave doing another ep until Saturday as I'm currently house-sitting for my parents, not to mention I'm trying to keep a puppy from barking (she's annoying the neighbours) whilst waiting for four separate eBay orders to be delivered - basically, I have my hands full for a few days! Rest assured that this doesn't come up too often, but it was a snap decision for my parents to visit my brother in hospital, since he lives interstate. But at least we get a chance to have a break from saving the Mushroom Kingdom - that's a luxury the other Ranger teams can almost never afford

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.