Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 721 to 740 of 3,190

DannyBoyTheDude

Wow! Just finished reading the episode. Amazing job yesterday, everyone! I wish I had been here. But at the same time, it's nice reading it like a book.

BTW, I found this nice site for making animated gifs, though I guess it's not a problem anymore.

Untitled

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

StreetRat

Could someone quick catch me up? I don't really feel like reading 36 pages of comments....

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

GamerZack87

Cloudcult10 wrote:

Sweet. So, I'll just switch out the avatars and...... Shazam! I'm a power ranger!

EDIT: Now that I'm looking at the pink ranger, it kind of looks like more of a burgundy :0

Yeah, I was trying to aim for a 'guy's pink' with that one.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Hokori

All of you guys are just one Power Ranger? Im the whole Exclamation Warrior Force!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

GamerZack87

Okay, the first four Rangers clicked on a link discovered by me in a Minus Minus World within these forums, which transported them to the Mushroom Kingdom. Professor E. Gadd gave PunnyGuy, StarBoy and I Power Coins, which enabled us to become the Power Rangers: Nintendo Force! We all went on a quest to find DannyBoy's Power Coin in Grass Land, but were attacked by the dreaded Nastianta the Bad Pianta, who hypnotised all three Rangers who had Power Coins to dance forever. DannyBoy was unaffected and walloped the vicious veggie until the hypnosis was broken. He then retrieved his own Power Coin and became a Ranger. Kamek, the nasty Magikoopa, enlarged the plant to epic proportions, and so StarBoy, DannyBoy and I merged our Zords into the Mushroom Megazord Tank Mode, which defeated the plant.

Later, we set off for the Dry Dry Desert in search of the Pink Ranger and Pink Power Coin. Unfortunately, the NLifer we found was to become the Blue Ranger, who couldn't get his coin until after the Pink Ranger was found. Petey Piranha, Bowser's favourite plant, swallowed the NLifer, known as GM, whole, so PunnyGuy roasted the plant until GM was free. GM was sent back to Gadd Lab, where he found a device called the 'Star-O-Meter 1000' (more on that in a future story arc). Kamek made Petey grow, and so the Zords were called again. PunnyGuy combined his Piranha Plant Zord with his Dino Rhino Drone Zord to form the Dino Piranha Superzord, which pumped Petey full of hot water, then my Buzzy Beetle Zord spun into his enlarged navel, causing him to explode. Kamek caused a rain of giant Spinys, but NP had found the Blue Power Coin floating above a sand dune and sent it to GM, who arrived in his Ninji Zord and sliced-up all the Spinys.

In today's episode, we are introduced to Wendy O. Koopa (played by Cloudcult), a Koopaling fresh out of Koopa Boarding School, who always sucks-up to her 'King Daddy' Bowser to give her everything she wants - though she can't be bothered to attack the Rangers; and also Cloudcult, the Pink Ranger, who stumbled upon the twisted link within the Minus Minus World and was pulled into the Mushroom Kingdom as well. Welcome aboard, Cloudcult!

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

Wow! Brilliant summary, NP! Maybe you should put that in the first post and we can add a summary of each episode whenever we do new ones? Or would that add too much to the already huge wall of text?

GamerZack87

It would probably result in a fortress of text! But a little recap now and then is a good idea!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

In today's episode, the Rangers travel to a tropical island in the Kooplantic Ocean in search of the future Pink Ranger and the Pink Power Coin. Upon their arrival the Rangers begin their search, but shortly after moving deeper into the island they encounter a ferocious monster - the vicious Meaniki, a gigantic, evil Ukiki monkey! It turns out that he has placed an NLifer named Cloudcult into a bamboo cage surrounded by Piranha Plants. The Rangers must defeat this scheming simian without the aid of NP and StarBoy, who have gone on a separate mission to retrieve the Pink Power Coin. They solve a quiz delivered by none other than Quizmaster Quizmo, who gives them the Coin as their reward! NP and StarBoy rejoin the other Rangers, and NP uses his Deep Chill power to put the Piranha Plants to sleep and gives the Coin to Cloudcult, who morphs into the Pink Ranger. Realising their plan has unravelled, Kamek enlarges the primate to King Kong proportions, so the Rangers call upon the power of their Zords. Cloudcult pilots the new Lakitu Zord and Spiny Drone Zord, which merge into the Tatanga Superzord. However, the combining mechanism for the Ninji Zord to combine with the Tatanga Superzord form the Flower Megazord has failed - a problem addressed next episode. However, the Mushroom Megazord, Ninji Zord and Tatanga Superzord are enough to defeat the evil Meaniki. At last, the Pink Ranger has been added to the team

I'll be ready in about half an hour to an hours' time, so feel free to chat amongst yourselves under a line for the time being
I wonder what to have for breakfast...

CHINK

GamerZack87

Okay, I'm back! When's everybody ready to begin?

CHINK

Punny

I'll be eating dinner soon. I might return later if I'm not studying something. If I don't show up, somebody can be the Red Ranger and Roy Koopa instead, or at least have me work in the Professor's lab. Just don't have me sleep the entire episode.

I'm back (for the moment)!

GamerZack87

I've never tried lima beans, DannyBoy, so I wouldn't know if I do or not

No problem PunnyGuy. We can start the episode with you working on a top-secret project with Gadd, and if you don't show up then we can just say that you were there the entire episode. As for Roy, he has a very contagious illness right now, so nobody can go near him - he's in quarantine. And so, without further ado, I present you all to today's episode of Power Rangers: Nintendo Force! See post #728 for synopsis

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP: "Morning, everybody "

CHINK

GamerZack87

NP: "Say, where's StarBoy? He's usually the first one up..."

Not sure. StarBoy should be here momentarily, PunnyGuy might not be here at all and GM...I'm not sure about him yet. Xkhaoz should be here later on. Oh, and I might need to play the role of Bowser and Bowser Jr. today.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

ShinRPGGamer

Gmls: I said I don't know Gadd.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm here guys, but I will be gone within the next hour

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

DannyBoyTheDude

"Maybe he's talking to his 'imaginary friend'. I saw him sneak outside yesterday, but it looked as if he was talking to thin air. I didn't give it anymore thought."

If GM doesn't show up, do you want me to go with you to the Quizmaster? Ah. There you are. Hi, GM!

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

GamerZack87

NP: "What's wrong GM?"

Actually, you and GM get to save Cloudcult from the evil Meaniki. StarBoy and I go to find the Pink Coin under Gadd's orders, and that's when we find we have to solve a quiz provided by Quizmo.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

ShinRPGGamer

Gm: Remember that new invention I wanted to show you guys?

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

GamerZack87

NP: "Which invention?"

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.