StarBoy looks around

StarBoy: "Good night, Twink"

Twink: "Good night, StarBoy"

Twink sleeps on a sofa's comfy pillow

Good night, Yakko.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

So for tomorrow's ep we should head for the tropical waters of the Kooplantic Ocean in search of the future Pink Ranger. Problem is nobody's stepping up to play the part. I'd ask Dragoon, but he can't always make it. Any ideas for who could play him/her?
The good news is that pikmaniac is playing the Black Ranger, so we'll be good for the end of the first arc

Actually, Dragoon, would you be able to play the Pink Ranger and Wendy O.? I know you were keen to play a part, and it'd be interesting to see a male Pink Ranger

Goodnight various Rangers, birds and scientists! Sleep well!

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

TKOWL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the Pink Ranger offer, but I like the smaller role as the wily professor better. Besides, I have so much stuff in my life that more than one role would be a bit daunting

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

TKOWL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, and sorry for the triple-posting, but can I play a Koopaling? Are any of those spots open?

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

GamerZack87

Untitled
Behold...GM the Blue Ranger!

Untitled
Behold...how the Pink Ranger will look if he's male!

Untitled

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
And...how she'll look if she's female!

There is a spot for Wendy O. Koopa, but the Pink Ranger is tied to that role. Otherwise the only other part is Peach...and she's kinda grown on me...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Sorry I had to leave. Good episode. So, are we doing an ep. tomorrow?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

Yes we are, Xkhaoz...provided we find a Pink Ranger, otherwise it'll be a filler ep such as Koopa Patrollers attacking Toad Town

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

TheKingOfTown

Sorry I couldn't be here guys! I'm not allowed to be on forum/chat sites on Sunday. It's a religion thing. Plus I'm only 11, so my mom still is the boss.
Apparently, when you guys can do the story, I'm at school! Which is the reason why I wasn't here Monday. It's Monday today for me, yet you're doing the episode tomorrow! I don't know how this is going to work out.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

Uh-oh...the only reason I can do it on weekdays is because I don't go to school or work...this could be a problem...

Hold on...where exactly do you reside AWM - North America? Europe? Australasia? We usually do our episodes between 8 and 11 in the morning where I live (Australia), which is between 3 and 6 in the East coast of the United States. If I'm right, it'd cause problems if you're an Aussie (and even bigger problems if you're a New Zealander), but if you live in North America or Europe then it shouldn't be a problem for a weekday or Saturday, and I'll just take the role of Bowser on Sundays if you like. There is a way around this, we just need to find it.

EDIT: Oh dear. You're from my timezone or thereabouts. Hmm...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

TheKingOfTown

I'm an American. But I live in South Korea. Cuz of the army drafting my dad. But I'm returning to America this summer. And sure you can take over as me on Sundays.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerZack87

No problem AWM! If the need arises I can also take the role of the Orange Ranger, just in case you can't make it. And I have big plans for the third story arc. I don't want to give away too much, but I will drop one hint: The Orange Star is in a parallel universe!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Good news! We finally have a Pink Ranger! She's my twin sister from an alternate reality, one...in which I actually have a sister! So I was wondering if anybody could take my Skyblue Ranger avatar and the female Pink Ranger avatar and make them into an animated image, just to represent the fact that I'm playing two Rangers. Please? Nothing more than slowly flipping between each image
Goodnight all!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StreetRat

Aw. I wanted to be the pink ranger

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

Xkhaoz

So, what time are we doing it today? I can do it right now, but I may have to leave early. Ah well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

That's no problem Cloudcult10! I only decided to use myself as a replacement if nobody else would do it. I didn't really want the responsibility of playing as two Rangers, so it's a relief that somebody else is willing to play the part! In an earlier post you'll find two avatars - one for a male Pink Ranger, the other for a female Pink Ranger. Pick the one for the Ranger you wish to play and feel free to use it as an avatar - It should be easy to tell which one is which

Oh, and Xkhaoz, we won't be starting for another 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours after posting this. I'd just like to let you know that we may finally have a Pink Ranger (welcome aboard, Cloudcult10 ), so our story for today can go as planned.

In this episode, the Rangers travel to a tropical island in the Kooplantic Ocean in search of the future Pink Ranger and the Pink Power Coin. Upon their arrival the Rangers begin their search, but shortly after moving deeper into the island they encounter a ferocious monster - the vicious Meaniki, a gigantic, evil Ukiki monkey! It turns out that he has placed an NLifer named Cloudcult into a bamboo cage surrounded by Piranha Plants. The Rangers must defeat this scheming simian without the aid of NP and StarBoy, who have gone on a separate mission to retrieve the Pink Power Coin. They solve a quiz delivered by none other than Quizmaster Quizmo, who gives them the Coin as their reward! NP and StarBoy rejoin the other Rangers, and NP uses his Deep Chill power to put the Piranha Plants to sleep and gives the Coin to Cloudcult, who morphs into the Pink Ranger. Realising their plan has unravelled, Kamek enlarges the primate to King Kong proportions, so the Rangers call upon the power of their Zords. Cloudcult pilots the new Lakitu Zord and Spiny Drone Zord, which merge into the Tatanga Superzord. However, the combining mechanism for the Ninji Zord to combine with the Tatanga Superzord form the Flower Megazord has failed - a problem addressed next episode. However, the Mushroom Megazord, Ninji Zord and Tatanga Superzord are enough to defeat the evil Meaniki. At last, the Pink Ranger has been added to the team

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StreetRat

Sweet. So, I'll just switch out the avatars and...... Shazam! I'm a power ranger!

EDIT: Now that I'm looking at the pink ranger, it kind of looks like more of a burgundy :0

Edited on by StreetRat

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.