Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 481 to 500 of 3,190

Punny

PG: "Yeah. You missed me fall asleep."

I'm back (for the moment)!

ShinRPGGamer

Sorry I could not be here today all. My internet was having some problems.

So should something happen like this again, I request that someone take over my parts for the time being. Thank you in advance

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

GamerZack87

Sure, no problem Gmls719!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Xkhaoz

Okay, so, are we doing an ep. tomorrow, and what time are we doing it Monday PST? I can do it from 5-7 in the morning.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

Okay, it'd likely be 4PM PST as it is a Sunday over in the States (and it is also Monday morning down here, so a 9AM start would be most appropriate - you know how some people are on Monday morning ), but if you're here early, then that'd be convenient too. Imagine if we all turn-up at the exact same time! I'm usually logged-in about an hour in advance anyway! DannyBoy has said that he can't make it tomorrow, so he's going to have the day off; ergo his characters will not appear. I'm thinking the Green Ranger might be needing to assist Gadd in his lab with a 'do-not-disturb' experiment (which is why we won't be seeing much of Gadd tomorrow), and Iggy will be played by me...unless somebody elects to play him, in which case I'll play tomorrow's monster...Petey Piranha!

CHINK

StarBoy91

NIce avatar, Dragoon.

To each their own

Punny

As you all know, I will have some occasional time troubles that will make me not present for Power Rangers: Nintendo Force. If I don't show up, feel free to be my "stunt double" (this goes for Roy Koopa, too).

Anyways, will there be an episode today?

pikku

Can I be something?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

GamerZack87

Of course pikmaniac02! The roles that need filling at the moment are:
-The Pink Ranger (the fifth to enter the story, with Feather Power - He/She can deflect any attack back at the enemy and affect gravity) and Wendy O. Koopa

-The Black Ranger (the tenth to enter the story, with Power Flower Power - He/She can turn into metal and become invisible) and Kammy Koopa

-Peach

I'm also thinking of adding Stuffwell as a character, who will carry the Rangers' Gaddgets...either way, it's up to you. Just remember if you want to play a part, please read the rules in the first post. I'll update the bios with new characters as actors step-up to play them. We really need a Pink Ranger soon, as this morning's episode is the search for the NLifer who will become the Pink Ranger, who as I said can deflect any attack whatsoever, even damage from a Bullet Bill! He or she can also affect the force of gravity for ten seconds, decreasing it to make the Pink Ranger and allies float or increasing it to stop enemies from being able to move. Also, I'd love to meet a guy who's not afraid to wear pink! That's why I'm playing as Peach for now!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Punny

Are we ready to go? I'm pumped!

ShinRPGGamer

Say when does the blue ranger pop up anyway

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

GamerZack87

Okay, here's what's happening today. Bowser sends one of his favourite plants, Petey Piranha, to attack the Rangers as they search for the Pink Ranger, who clicked the same link in the 'Minus Minus World' within the NLife Forums as the other Rangers. It turns out that he or she is stuck in the Dry Dry Desert, but he or she is levels upon levels from the Pink Power Coin (instead of 'miles' or 'kilometres', the Mushroom Kingdom measures great distances as 'levels'). The Rangers must find this NLifer before he or she is attacked by enemies. After finding the NLifer, the Rangers plow through a group of Koopa Patrollers, only to come across Petey Piranha, who snatches up the NLifer and swallows him or her whole! PunnyGuy eventually scorches the future Ranger free with a fireball, prompting Kamek to make Petey Piranha grow. Since DannyBoy is busy, the Rangers can't form a Megazord, but a surprise is revealed in PunnyGuy's second, remote-controlled Dino Rhino Zord, which combines with his Piranha Plant Zord to form the Dino Piranha Zord. It's then a battle between two boss Piranhas...but as always the Rangers save the day!

CHINK

GamerZack87

@Gmls719: After the Pink Ranger receives his or her powers...which I hope will be soon...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

All right! Can't wait to begin the episode.

To each their own

Punny

So, do we act out the story you wrote or do we pick up the story from there?

GamerZack87

Start of Episode

Gadd: "Hurry up Rangers! I made Illusion Forest Salad for lunch!"

We act out the story I wrote. I just hope we have a Pink Ranger today...

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Punny

PG: "Oh, boy! All that rest made me hungry!"

Thanks.

Edited on by Punny

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Good morning, my friends! "

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

NP: "Oh, mushrooms..."

Gadd: "Now, now...they're very nutritious!"

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.