Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 3,190

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz: Ah, thank you Twink.
Hoot notices that they teleported
Um, I wasn't doing anything.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

StarBoy91

StarBoy is still speechless about what just happened with NP, and tears start flowing from his eyes

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz: StarBoy, it's alright, everything will turn out alright.
Hoot: Hmmm, well, I can't figure out what happened.
Okay, this is no time to panic. We have to get ourselves together in case something happens.
Kamek bursts a hole in the ceiling
What's up?

StarBoy91

StarBoy feels too sad to talk

Twink: "It's Kamek! What's he doing here? I hate to see StarBoy sad. "

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Kamek: You guys are finished!
To be continued!

Let's finish this up tomorrow, hopefully NP will give me the episode plans and we'll figure out a new leader. For now, I'm taking the role as temporary leader, unless anyone has any objections?

Edited on by Xkhaoz

YoshiSage

I don't see the part where everyone figures out that 'Ike' and YoshiSage are the same person... and I know that no one has an answer, but for about how long do you think NP will be gone?

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

StarBoy91

I don't know, Yoshi.
Maybe I could be leader, X? Maybe we could have a scene (after the battle against Kamek) where the rangers nominate StarBoy as temporary leader (they're a bit worried about him because StarBoy was sad); making him feel grateful and reluctant at the same time, though StarBoy still can't get over the disappearance of NP; Twink would try to get him out of the sad trance, and in the end StarBoy acceps his new role?
But, if you want to be temporary leader, X, it's all right with me.

To each their own

YoshiSage

YoshiSage: Hmm. I thought I'd be happy about this, but my feelings are kind of... mixed. On one hand, it's good that he won't be finding out my true identity for a while. On the other hand, where will the Rangers be without him?

Yoshi sighs

Yoshi: Ah, well. I can't just leave these guys without help. They need a new leader. If not me, then probably StarBoy or Xkhaoz. If either of them ends up assuming command, then I guess I should be helping them. If that's the case...

'Ike' turns his face to StarBoy

Yoshi: Now, StarBoy. Do I look familiar to you?

StarBoy91

StarBoy looks at "Ike"

StarBoy: "Y...Yoshi? Is that you? "

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

YoshiSage

YoshiSage: Yes. Since my departure from your merry band, I have been something of a nomad. It didn't take long for me to find a position as the archaeologist Kolorado's hired apprentice. Even he admits that my help has made the progress remarkable, so I thought I would end up staying with him for a while, then eventually replace him as "world's most famous archaeologist." And in case you're wondering why I gave Kolorado a fake alias instead of my real name, I did so because I figured that everyone knew who YoshiSage was - a former servant of Bowser's who was supposedly still bent on ruling the realm.

Then I found out that you and NP were the people that Kolorado and I were teaming up with to dissect the ruins. Boy, did I think I was done for. I thought that I could simply keep at my little hide n' seek game, but my conscience ruled out after the abrupt disappearance of your friend. As long as my Power Coin isn't with NP right now, I'll gladly join the Rangers and fight alongside you. How does this sound?

StarBoy91

StarBoy: "Of course you can join us, Yoshi."

StarBoy still feels misty-eyed

Twink: "Please, don't be sad, StarBoy. "

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

YoshiSage

YoshiSage: Very well. I hope I can be of use to your team.

Kolorado: What in blazes is going on here?! You say you gave me a fake alias, YoshiSage? I say, you are every bit as strange as your other teammates! And where did the red-haired fellow run off to?

YoshiSage: Now then. Enough pleasantries and small talk! We have a Kamek to dispatch. Now where's my Power Coin?

Edited on by YoshiSage

StarBoy91

Twink gives Yoshi his Power Coin

Twink: "Here."

To each their own

LzWinky

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I think I should be leader! Come to the darkside Power Rangers. As my newly formed Kruger Ranger unit we can rule the World, make children cry and then adults wet themselves! Muahahahahahahahahaha

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SMEXIZELDAMAN

/me throws grenades that explode with rainbows at the power ranger team

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Reala

Hi there, I'm sure many of you out there are as concerned as I am about the upcoming power rangers elections, what we need is a patriotic non emotionally blackmailing leader to tackle such major issues as how to cross a bridge without losing a shoe, to me that leader is Xkhaoz, after all would you trust a luma with your shoes? I know I wouldn't.

vote X 2010 a new leader who wont lose your shoes

Edited on by Reala

Reala

theblackdragon

Rita Repulsa: Ahhhh! After 3,000-some-odd posts I'm free-- er, wait, I was already free. Drat, there goes my entrance.
Rita smooths down her dress and recomposes herself
Rita: Zeddy~! What say we send these... Kreuger Rangers... out to destroy these silly Nintendo Life Power Rangers? I'm sure Vaynard and his delightful cohorts will rise to our call of... EVIL... >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

Reala wrote:

Hi there, I'm sure many of you out there are as concerned as I am about the upcoming power rangers elections, what we need is a patriotic non emotionally blackmailing leader to tackle such major issues as how to cross a bridge without losing a shoe, to me that leader is Xkhaoz, after would you trust a luma with your shoes? I know I wouldn't.

vote X 2010 a new leader who wont lose your shoes

Wait, X2010?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

YoshiSage

Gotta go now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.