CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

xAlias

Drats!

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Punny

Why is it that every time I show up there isn't an episode?

I'm back (for the moment)!

Xkhaoz

Argh, I come back, and todays episode is canceled. We actually had a few people here today.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yes My Kruger Rangers win again!

(Sends out his evil minions to invade peoples minds while they sleep) You rangers are sad and no match for me! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

YoshiSage

Hit a wall? You mean, we'll have to start over tomorrow?

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

Mabbit

Vaysody wrote:

Yes My Kruger Rangers win again!

(Sends out his evil minions to invade peoples minds while they sleep) You rangers are sad and no match for me! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

stop doing my job!!! my team of gengar rangers are all exhausted from using dream eater 24/7 and now YOU come in and steal all their work

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

GamerZack87

If you're going to add posts not in relation to the story, then please type them under a line like I did just now, otherwise it's going to become confusing to those reading through each episode for the first time - I've been re-reading some episodes and it's even confusing for me whenever a de-rail pops up and I lose track

On a semi-related topic, Vaysody, how would you like to play Andross in a future episode involving NLifer and Ranger Purple, StarFox? I think you'd be perfect for the part

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK

YoshiSage

briunj04 wrote:

Just then, a giant fluffy chipmunk from Jupiter flies through the stratosphere to Earth!!!
Bill Cosby: What the fuuu--!? Whu iz dat crazy shizzz!?
The giant chipmunk with untapped power, dives feet-first into the Atlantic Ocean, near the border of Hyrule
Toon Link: (High pitched grunting noise)
The giant chipmunk unleashes a roar that can only be described as "unspeakably, blindly, deafening"
Chipmunk: IMA--
The whole world freezes as they stare into the stone cold eyes of the monster. The screens of Time Square broadcast the tragedy. A record breaking 140 million people tuned to NPR at the same time listening to the insane event. Ironically, 215 million people were listening instead to some new Katy Perry song on KISS FM. The world slowly begins turning after a minute. Most people mistaked it to have been an hour
Chipmunk: FIRIN--
Small children start to weep. Women held their lovers who were also crying. They got slapped in DA FACE, and were told to man up. 6 billion inhabitants realize that they were looking into the eye of death itself. The evil chipmunk was about to waste several billion years of evolution. A person would hug their near brethren one last time. At that time, all differences of race and beliefs were demolished, resulting in a single moment of utter peace. People forgave one another for past sins and disputes, regardless of whether they deserved it or not. Mario shook hands with Sonic for the first time ever, which also ruined the plans of Sega to create a "Mario vs. Sonic Ultimate Death Match of Sparta" video game on Wii.
Chipmunk: MAH---
The president of the United States appeared on every single monitor around the world, surrounded by dozens of translators for every language known to man and dolphin
President: We do not have much time left... 5 minutes at the most
An audible gasp arose around the world. They knew that this was the end, but yet, a confirmation of their fears was all it took to demolish the last sliver of hope that remained in every faithful heart. The world was silent once more. One man laughed out, breaking the silence. He just remembered a funny youtube video he saw yesterday.
President: There is nothing we can do to stop this beast. But, I implore you, my fellow men, women, and dolphins, this is the time where we as a species must show our strength.
Chipmunk: LAAAAA--
President: Forget all past feuds. Forget all bad thoughts about each other. Cleanse your soul a final time as we ascend to heaven. Hold those who you love, as you may never see them again. Kiss your child one last time. Give your old friend from 5th grade his Yu-Gi-Oh cards that you stole from him the other day. Everything we have done has been recorded in these pages.
The president shows a solid diamond capsule about 10 feet in diameter and height, equipped with several rockets.
President: We hope that a survivor, an alien species will find our history, so that we may not be forgotten... ahem I'm deeply sorry, I should not be crying, please disregard me... To my mother and wife, I love you both so much...
Chipmunk: ZOOOOOORRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subsequently, everything went dark...
Cut to an average living room. There is a tan Asian boy sitting at his laptop when he should be doing homework
Briunj04: Jeez!!! That took a loooong time to write. Boy, if TBD deletes this comment, I'm going to kill her! This deserves a Pulitzer for God's sake!!

Yes it does. XD

I like the post, but like NP said, put a line break above it since it has nothing to do with the story.

Edited on by YoshiSage

GamerZack87

NP starts to dream again...

NP: "...Mmm...yum...my..."

"Yummy cherries!"

NP grabs a cherry from mid-air and begins to eat it. He squirts juice all over his POW-Block shirt

"Oh no! How am I going to clean that off?"

NP wakes up

"Oh, it was just a dream. And it's morning!"

NP gets out of bed and pulls on his POW-Block shirt. He notices a shadow from the corner of his eye. He looks down and...there is a small, maroon stain on his shirt. He touches his cheeks...and they feel sticky. He licks his lips, and instantly he recognises the familiar taste of...

Cherry! But how? That was a dream...oh, dear!

Meanwhile, back in Dry Dry Desert...

YoshiSage: "Wow, that sounds awful!"

Kolorado: "Yes, it was rather...fortunately nobody was injured! Good ol' Lady Luck on my side! Another biscuit?"

YoshiSage: "Please. So how is your research going? (crunch) Mmm...these are good! What's in them?"

Kolorado: "Ah, those ones are Koopa Lettuce - a type of sweet lettuce grown in Koopa Village - and cherry."

YoshiSage: "Well, I can't get enough of them."

Kolorado: "They were baked by my wife back in Koopa Village. She sends me a care package every day. Lady Luck knows how the courier finds me, but he always does! Oh, right! My research! We've been digging and finding the ruins of a lost civilisation. Our translators have been getting to work on the texts written on the walls...it seems to be named something along the lines of Nitroidopolis...Nidorinopolis...the work experience person even suggested simply 'Ancient, Crummy Old City', which is like no name I've ever heard before!

YoshiSage: Perhaps the kid was being sarcastic...

Kolorado: "Of course, he's been doing work experience with us for 40 years! You think he'd just start paid work with us immediately, wouldn't you?"

YoshiSage nearly falls over

Kolorado: "I expect you'd like to see the ruins, right, Ike?"

YoshiSage: "Sounds fascinating." ...and I don't have anything better to do... "Lead the way."

EDIT: I removed the pop-culture reference...it's too obscure to make sense.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

This week I'll be available.

To each their own

GamerZack87

Yay! StarBuddy's here! Did you find my secret pop-culture reference in my last post?

CHINK

xAlias

I won't be here the majority of the night

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

StreetRat

Today is a day of mourning.........

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

GamerZack87

To be honest I don't really feel well...this story's beginning to feel cursed

Maybe we should have another day off...at least until more people are able to attend

CHINK

StarBoy91

I hope you feel better, NintendoBuddy.

To each their own

YoshiSage

Won't be here for tonight if we start between 6:45 and 9 pm.

Xkhaoz

I'm here..... let's really try to do an episode, we haven't for awhile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

YoshiSage

150 pages!!

StarBoy91

I'll still be more available this week than I was last week. A part of me has been worried that I've been letting the team down by not posting often in this thread last week.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.