Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 3,190

Xkhaoz

Takind the dog for a walk. BRB

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

To me, BRB looks like buttered round bagel!

But I digress, on with the show!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

...I think YoshiSage is gone. I have to go too. Good job everybody

CHINK

Xkhaoz

What does YoshiSage's note say? Where is YoshiSage? Why does Gadd sell weird stuff? Why am I asking you all these questions? Find out maybe next time on.....
POWER RANGERS: NINTENDO FORCE!!!!!!!
To be continued...

Back, and we're done. Short episode, hopefully tomorrows will be longer and better.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

YoshiSage

NP reads...

Dear fellow Rangers,

As you can probably see, I have abandoned you guys and taken some things with me, after only two days. Why?

Well, I know that I'm purified, and that the Brains is gone and everything, but I seriously cannot face you for what I almost did to the entire universe. I attempted to kill you. I attempted to kidnap poor AerithAspect (who by the way, I have a pretty big crush on right now. Don't tell Labrat or he'll kill me.) for my own personal gain. I came this close to paving the way for Bowser to bring down a regime of terror upon Dinosaur Land, Isle Delfino, the Mushroom Kingdom... everywhere. I found it very, very surprising that you guys didn't execute me on the spot.

I'll be getting my thoughts together, roaming the land and humming Daughtry or Green Day songs to myself. (Hey, don't be judgmental, I just like them.) However, do not expect me to return to you guys, as I will more than likely find another place or position or group that has my name on it. So, I have left my Power Coin right here. You will undoubtedly make better use of it than me.

Farewell,

YoshiSage.

P.S. - Maybe spilling about having the hots for Aerith was a bad idea. It's times like this where I wish pens had erasers. Don't tell her about this either.

Sorry guys, but I disappeared for a while.

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

Xkhaoz

There are seriously pens with erasable ink.

YoshiSage

Seriously? Ah, well. If I had an erasable-ink pen, then it would ruin the humor of the end of the note.

Xkhaoz

Yeah, Papermate makes them. They're pretty cool.

GamerZack87

NP: "..............."

Cloud: "...............what's wrong, NP? Where's YoshiSage?"

NP removes the Coin from the note

NP: "...gone. He needs some time...I'm sure he'll come around eventually..."

I hope he comes around eventually...

That night, the Rangers are asleep aboard Starship Mario. NP is sleep-talking again...

NP: "...no...you...can't...do...that..."

"You can't do that! You just can't!"

? "Oh, yeah? Just watch me!"

The figure presses a button marked 'Fairy Powermatic'. The gigantic machine powers up. NP hears screaming from within the glass dome

NP: "NOOOO!!!!"

NP sits up suddenly, breathing heavily

StarBoy: "What's wrong, NP?"

NP: "I have to speak to Gadd!"

StarBoy: "Why?"

NP: "We have big problems!"

NP gets out of bed, pulls on his shirt and heads for Gadd's room

PunnyGuy: "What problems?"

Meanwhile, in a far-flung desert...a gigantic, insectile creature appears in a flash of purple light and roars. It picks up a Pokey and eats the entire thing, spines and all

Kolorado: "I say, what is that? I've never seen anything like it!"

Meanwhile, in Toad Town...a dark spectre appears in a flash of dark blue light and sneaks up behind a Toad

?: "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

Toad: "YEAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

The Toad bolts into the distance. Meanwhile, in a bamboo forest...a young woman appears in a flash of red light, holding a clipboard. She looks around at the unfamiliar surroundings

???: "Father? Sensei? Are you there? Where am I?"

The woman begins to panic. Meanwhile, in the Good Egg Galaxy...a small, green blob attaches to an Octoomba and begins to feed. The Octoomba races around in a frenzy

NP: "Oh no...it's already begun..."

To be continued...

Get ready for what's to come...because this is a precursor to the next season!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

YoshiSage

Are you OK with the pieces of dialogue between those four visual aids of me determining my decisions? (Not sure if that sentence made any sense...) Just wondering.

YoshiSage

I think I can be here for today, but I'll be gone from 5 pm to 7 pm (US Central Time).

Edited on by YoshiSage

YoshiSage

I may not be here for tonight's ep if you plan to start between 5 and 7 pm (US Central Time), but in case someone else has to play YoshiSage, know that when I meet Kolorado and his archaeologists, I give them a fake alias, Giygas Ike Volke (Volke for short) out of fear that they will refuse to help me (my character believes that everyone knows that YoshiSage is the guy that tried to pave the way for setting a reign of terror led by Bowser). Just letting you know in case I'm not around.

And since no one's answered my other question, I'll take it that the answer is yes.

Edited on by YoshiSage

Mabbit

Just then, a giant fluffy chipmunk from Jupiter flies through the stratosphere to Earth!!!
Bill Cosby: What the fuuu--!? Whu iz dat crazy shizzz!?
The giant chipmunk with untapped power, dives feet-first into the Atlantic Ocean, near the border of Hyrule
Toon Link: (High pitched grunting noise)
The giant chipmunk unleashes a roar that can only be described as "unspeakably, blindly, deafening"
Chipmunk: IMA--
The whole world freezes as they stare into the stone cold eyes of the monster. The screens of Time Square broadcast the tragedy. A record breaking 140 million people tuned to NPR at the same time listening to the insane event. Ironically, 215 million people were listening instead to some new Katy Perry song on KISS FM. The world slowly begins turning after a minute. Most people mistaked it to have been an hour
Chipmunk: FIRIN--
Small children start to weep. Women held their lovers who were also crying. They got slapped in DA FACE, and were told to man up. 6 billion inhabitants realize that they were looking into the eye of death itself. The evil chipmunk was about to waste several billion years of evolution. A person would hug their near brethren one last time. At that time, all differences of race and beliefs were demolished, resulting in a single moment of utter peace. People forgave one another for past sins and disputes, regardless of whether they deserved it or not. Mario shook hands with Sonic for the first time ever, which also ruined the plans of Sega to create a "Mario vs. Sonic Ultimate Death Match of Sparta" video game on Wii.
Chipmunk: MAH---
The president of the United States appeared on every single monitor around the world, surrounded by dozens of translators for every language known to man and dolphin
President: We do not have much time left... 5 minutes at the most
An audible gasp arose around the world. They knew that this was the end, but yet, a confirmation of their fears was all it took to demolish the last sliver of hope that remained in every faithful heart. The world was silent once more. One man laughed out, breaking the silence. He just remembered a funny youtube video he saw yesterday.
President: There is nothing we can do to stop this beast. But, I implore you, my fellow men, women, and dolphins, this is the time where we as a species must show our strength.
Chipmunk: LAAAAA--
President: Forget all past feuds. Forget all bad thoughts about each other. Cleanse your soul a final time as we ascend to heaven. Hold those who you love, as you may never see them again. Kiss your child one last time. Give your old friend from 5th grade his Yu-Gi-Oh cards that you stole from him the other day. Everything we have done has been recorded in these pages.
The president shows a solid diamond capsule about 10 feet in diameter and height, equipped with several rockets.
President: We hope that a survivor, an alien species will find our history, so that we may not be forgotten... ahem I'm deeply sorry, I should not be crying, please disregard me... To my mother and wife, I love you both so much...
Chipmunk: ZOOOOOORRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subsequently, everything went dark...
Cut to an average living room. There is a tan Asian boy sitting at his laptop when he should be doing homework
Briunj04: Jeez!!! That took a loooong time to write. Boy, if TBD deletes this comment, I'm going to kill her! This deserves a Pulitzer for God's sake!!

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

GamerZack87

It's time for the Role Call!

Present

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

I just updated the first post with a new opening to the story, including some revelation of what's still to come! Speaking of which, here's another taste of season 3:

StarBoy ends up in the drink...literally!

GM plays a different kind of 'ball'!

CHINK

xAlias

Might leave sometimes, but for now, I'm here.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Xkhaoz

On my PSP, doing homework and playing SS. Go multitasking

GamerZack87

Gadd: "Oh, fuff! How could universes overlay with each other? It's impossible!"

NP: "I'll give you a single word to let you know: Alara!"

Gadd: "Alara? What's that?"

NP: "Bad example...ah! How about Termina?"

Gadd looks puzzled

NP: "You know? Termina? It's in a parallel universe to Hyrule?"

Gadd: "Where exactly is Hyrule?"

NP: "Oh, I give up "

Gadd: "I'm sure you just had a nightmare, NP."

StarBoy: "Try to get some sleep. You'll feel better in the morning."

NP: "Perhaps you're right...both of you!"

Meanwhile, in Dry Dry Desert

YoshiSage: "What happened here?"

Kolorado: "What are you doing here? This is an archaeological dig! Also, everybody has boo-boos!"

YoshiSage: "What are you? Two-year-olds playing 'archaeologist'?"

Kolorado: "Who are you to call us 'two-year-olds'?"

YoshiSage: "Oh, I'm...uh...Giygas Ike Volke. I'm...uh...hitchhiking...on...vacation. It's a hitchhiking vacation to see the world. Yeah."

Kolorado: "Well, no need to ask who I am, is there? (chuckle)"

YoshiSage: "Who exactly are you?"

Kolorado falls flat on his back, and with some struggle, gets to his feet

Kolorado: "I am the famous archaeologist, Kolorado! From Koopa Village!"

YoshiSage: "Oh. Okay. It's nice to meet you."

Kolorado: "So how did you end up with that name, Gi...Giyuh...Ike?"

YoshiSage: Simple answer: if you know my real name, you'll destroy me, like everybody else in this world...

CHINK

xAlias

Kolorado! Nice name!

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

GamerZack87

He's a character from the Paper Mario series

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.