Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 3,190

Xkhaoz

Will Xkhaoz hit the B Bros? Will NP come back? Why do Pintas smell funny? Why am I asking you these questions? Find out next time on....POWER RANGERS: NINTENDO FORCE!!!! To be continued

Meh, we'll finish tomorrow.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

Computer: SIMULATION TERMINATED

NP steps out of the VR Horror

NP: "This machine is impressive, Gadd..."

Gadd: "Oh, thank you, NP "

NP: "...but does it have to be named VR Horror? All your machines and devices seem to be named 'Horror'..."

Gadd: "Ah, but it is my favourite kind of fiction! So, what did you think?"

NP: "Well, aside from the fact that The Brawn and The Brains don't have mechs...and the fact that there's no McDonald's restaurants in this Universe...it was pretty good! I still don't think any of us can be killed though, so the part when Xkhaoz, GM, DannyBoy and SonicMaster were encased in steel and thrown in the ocean can't actually happen..." And how did you even know of McDonald's in the first place...?

Gadd: "What can I say? I love action films as well "

StarBoy: "We're docking into Delfino Airport now."

Soon...

NP: "Delfino Plaza...(sniff)...ah, smell that ocean air! It's perfect for snorkelling!"

Just then, a clear dive mask with blue-rimmed lenses and a blue snorkel fall from the sky

NP: "...but...they're not even mine! How did they...?"

NP hesitantly picks up the snorkel and the plastic mask box...and he instantly knows that...

NP: "These are mine! But how? I never got around to learning to dive in the real-"

A flood of knowledge of scuba diving fills NP's mind

NP: "How is this possible?"

StarBoy: "How is what possible, NP?"

NP: "It seems that if I'd stayed in the real world I would have learned to dive...and somehow it's affecting me in this world too..."

PG: "Well, let's find a hotel!"

GM: "I call top bunk!"

PG: "And if there's no bunk beds?"

GM: "...I call a big bed!"

Everybody laughs and heads for a hotel. Meanwhile...across the ocean...

Bowser: "What do you mean we're lost?"

Bowser Jr. "Yeah! What do you mean we're lost?"

Lemmy: "I'm sorry, King Dad...but we flew into a storm! All navigation was lost!"

Larry: "But you're the nalligator! You're supposed to know which way to go! Thanks a lot, Lemmy!"

All Koopas within range: "SHUT UP, LARRY!!!!"

Roy: "We'll get there soon...and then, we can POUND that Red Ranger!"

Lemmy: "Okay, turn to the starboard...no, not that starboard! The other one!...geez, how did you graduate from Koopa Patroller School?...Increase speed to 30 knots...no, too slow...TOO FAST!!!!...too high...oh, boy...we'll never get there..."

To be continued...

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

YoshiSage

NP, did you like the "Feral Yoshis" idea?

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

GamerZack87

I'm not sure...it'd likely derail the storyline...plus the red mist did the same thing, causing anybody - including Yoshis - to turn savage and attack their allies while using-up their stored energy.

CHINK

YoshiSage

NintendoPurist wrote:

I'm not sure...it'd likely derail the storyline...plus the red mist did the same thing, causing anybody - including Yoshis - to turn savage and attack their allies while using-up their stored energy.

It might be nice for filler episodes, though. And if you're talking about my red mist, then it did not make anybody attack their allies. It made enemies over-exert themselves. You're thinking of the blue mist.

GamerZack87

That's right...I split the mist in two so I could cover a wider variety of mist effects...thanks for spotting that out, YoshiSage

CHINK

xAlias

Awww. I like McDonalds. Anyway, I won't be here for most of the episode tonight. Sorry. Loved the episode.

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

GamerZack87

Well, it's time for bed...I've had an eventful day...time to get some sleep...Goodnight, Rangers and Rangesses

CHINK

YoshiSage

Here. When do we start?

IDEA: Give me some feedback on this.

Ranger Brown and/or I give one Ranger a fatal wound. You know, someone that hasn't participated in this thread in forever, like GM, Pikmaniac, SonicMaster, or StarFox.

Edited on by YoshiSage

GamerZack87

Not possible, since all the Rangers play a massive part in the next arc...and, as stated previously, the Rangers can't actually be killed

Present.

CHINK

GamerZack87

The Brawn and The Brains are hiding behind the Shine Gate, watching as the Rangers walk through the Plaza...

Brawn: "There they are...let's GET 'EM! I wanna smash the other Rangers so I can impress Sweetie!"

The Brawn begins to dash towards the Rangers. The Brains grabs him

CHINK

YoshiSage

Brains: Would you wait, PLEASE?! You're as impatient and impudent as ever...

GamerZack87

Brawn: "What's...inpewjent?"

CHINK

YoshiSage

Brains: Sigh... Never mind. The point is, we wait for them to cross a more crowded point. That will make the fight much easier.

GamerZack87

Brawn: "But if we attack them now, we can pick them off without anybody else getting in the way...plus, Sweetie's right there!!!!...what were we just talking about? Oh, yeah...lunch! I could use a fruit salad. I got this coupon for a free 'du-ree-in'...funny name!"

CHINK

GamerZack87

The Brains notices the coupon is expired

CHINK

YoshiSage

Brains: What an absolute fool. Thank god I have enough money to pay for lunch.

GamerZack87

Meanwhile...down by the fountain...

NP: "Look at this fountain..."

StarBoy: "It's beautiful...really inspirational "

Pikmaniac: "It looks just like a dolphin!"

DB: "Anybody get the feeling something's about to happ-"

NP: "Human!"

NP looks up at the Shine Gate

DB: "And there it is, right on cue!"

Twink: "What's wrong, NP?"

NP: "...nothing. I just thought I felt the presence of a human up there..."

Brawn: "What's he talking about, Brains? What's a human? Is it another kind of fruit? It sounds perfect for my Sweetie!"

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Aerith: "I think you need to chill-out, NP!"

NP: "I would...if not for the fact that I am chill-out! "

PG: "Unbelievable...he beat me to the punch "

CHINK

YoshiSage

Brains: I hope NP didn't notice us...

Brawns: Well? What are we waiting for?

Brains: Does lint occupy that poor excuse of a brain? I ALREADY TOLD YOU!

Brawns: So tell me again.

Brains: We're waiting for them to get to a more crowded area. And I feel the need to tell you this in advance, but do not attack the pink one.

Brawns: I'm telling you, you like her. Well, stay off of her. She's MY sweetie, got it?

Brains: You are so stupid. I want to kidnap her for two purposes: to use her unique powers as Bowser sees fit, and to hold her hostage.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.