Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 3,190

YoshiSage

Brains: ...Do NOT compare us to a couple of bumbling clowns. Zords! Bring us in their attack range!

shoots purple gas, while Brawns throws hammers

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

xAlias

Brawns: Jessie is AerithAspect and James is the rest of you. They're both idiots! HA!

Brawns swoops down and knocks the Air Command tower down, leaving rubble in his wake

Brawns: Since when did I become so clever!?

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

YoshiSage

Brains: But not clever enough to meet death at my hand.

shoots cyan sleep gas at the Rangers

It's too hectic too use the concentrated gas on AerithAspect. I'll wait until the others clear up, then I'll take her.

Edited on by YoshiSage

xAlias

Brawns: My Zord is losing altitude. Must be the gas meter.

Brawns slowly tows his Zord over to the nearest gas station, refills, and grabs peanuts from inside the store

Brawns: Now, where were we?

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

YoshiSage

Brains: I don't know where you found the time to do that, but I suppose it matters not.

shoots more purple gas, encasing DannyBoy, GM, SonicMaster, and Xkhaoz in solid steel

Hey, labrat. Did you see the quote in NP's sig before he changed it?

Edited on by YoshiSage

YoshiSage

Brains: Brawns! I've trapped four Rangers in steel! Shove them into the ocean!

xAlias

Brawns: Something's.. wrong... I sense someone from the Rangers is in danger, but who? AerithAspect is a possible threat. Maybe Brains is trying to get back at her because she kicked my caboose. Nevermind. Hammer Time!

Brawns puts his Zord on autopilot and flings hammers straight out of the cockpit

Brawns: Gotcha!

Brawns uses the Zord to slam the four Rangers into the ocean

Yeah, and it was AWESOME!

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

YoshiSage

Brains: I'll have my Zord kill some of these Piantas and Nokis. They'll stop if we take some hostages. Bandit Zord! Take the villagers!

Bandit Zord swallows three Delfino residents whole

Edited on by YoshiSage

xAlias

Brawns: Para-Zord! Make things explode!

Para-Zord uses laser beams to slice open a McDonalds

Brawns: And I'll have a chicken sandwich with a large fries. Thanks. (snicker)

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

YoshiSage

Uh, NP?

Hmm. Looks like NP had to go to his scuba diving thing. We better stop right here. We don't want it to be an unfair fight. After all, NP's not here to play any of the Gadd Rangers.

We'll continue tomorrow or whenever he gets back.

Also, here's an idea that you might like, NP. What if Bowser (or his kids) were to create some kind of insane elixir that turned Yoshis and other various creatures insane and drove them to fight on the side of Bowser? Let me know what you think. Oh, and as for what to call them... I like the name "Feral Ones" or "Feral (insert creature name here, for example 'Feral Yoshis')."

Edited on by YoshiSage

xAlias

Brawns pushes pause

Brawns: Aww.. I had so much fun eating chicken sandwiches and terrorizing villagers that I couldn't contain myself.

xAlias

YoshiSage

Brains: That's quite alright. Now I'm actually kind of glad that I didn't reveal my new power too soon...

Xkhaoz

Here. But yeah, we should wait for NP to come back.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

YoshiSage

Oh, and in case NP comes back when I'm not here...

The new powers that I had Iggy give me are the control of Wind, Fire, Thunder, and Darkness. Each spell is translated from Chinese. So, if labrat or NP should fill in my role if NP comes back before I do, here's a list.

"Strong gusts! Carry it to/from me!" - Wind spell. For practical use. Carries things to or from the Brains. Never used for direct offense.

"Powerful flame! Burn the enemy to ashes!" - Fire spell. Used for direct offense, or for lighting things on fire. Brains's favorite way to cook food.

"Mighty lightning! Bring forth destruction!" - Thunder spell. Used for either direct offense or destroying other objects.

"Void of darkness! Destruction from the inside out!" - Dark spell. Used for offense. It is his favorite spell.
sorry man, let's keep it English plz -- TBD

Edited on by YoshiSage

Xkhaoz

Darn it, I was gonna ask NP if I could lead an episode sometime if he couldn't do it. Should of asked him....

xAlias

Brawns: Wonder where Ranger Cyan is. Nice spell ideas, YoshiSage.

Oh, and tbd, I don't know how to say that in Chinese anyhow

Edited on by xAlias

xAlias

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz: Mrmphphmphm (Man, I can already turn into a statue.....)
Hoot is asleep on the Starship
Yoshis..........everywhere................mom..........dad.........Chirp...........eggs...............BEANS!!!!!!!!!
Hoot falls back asleep

Edited on by Xkhaoz

xAlias

Brawn: I better not daze offf................. snore
AerithAspect.... Your eyes shine like snore the moon.... Hold my hand.... OW! That... huuuuuurt..... Even though snore I'm asleep the pain still feels real.....She has a strong... kick..... should play.... on the women's.....soccer team.... and win the World snore Cup.... Where are we going on Honeymoon, my queen.... YEECH! It.. hurts even more on the rectum....

xAlias

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz is still encases in steel
Mrphrpm (If only PunnyGuy could melt the steel......wait, that's a good idea!)
Xkhaoz tries to wriggle over to Punny

Xkhaoz

Mrphprpmh (Argh, this is too hard.......Maybe I could try and fly up and break it, or better yet, use myself as a wrecking ball!)
Xkhaoz begins to float
Mrphrpmphrmpph (You're going down!)
Xhkaoz throws himself at The B Bros

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.