Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 3,190

StreetRat

So.....she;s basically the non-silent female version of me?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

GamerZack87

Exactly

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

StarBoy91

Twink: "What is it, NP?"

To each their own

StreetRat

Should I be both Myself and Aerith then?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

GamerZack87

NP: "I think there's a human aboard the giant head..."

GM: "Another human? I thought it was just us."

NP: "I could feel a human in distress aboard Bowser's airship. I think...I think The Brains is a human...like us..."

PG: "What?! How could that be?"

NP: "I'm not sure...all I know is that the human was panicking for a few seconds, then...nothing. The Brawn doesn't panic, so it must be The Brains. It has to be!"

Inside Bowser's Airship

Brains: The Brawn wasn't created. He's a human, like those other twits! That settles it...if The Brawn is an undercover spy, then he must be terminated. I must bide my time though, and wait for the right moment...then, I'll pump him full of blue mist so concentrated he'll never awaken!

To be continued...

CHINK

StarBoy91

Good episode, NP and fellow Power Ranger buddies.

To each their own

GamerZack87

Great job, guys! And Cloud, I was just thinking you could play AerithAspect...after all, she is a replica of you

CHINK

StreetRat

Now I can make hilarious conversations between myself and.......myself.

GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Untitled
Here's AerithAspect as she appears in the story

CHINK

Reala

Another villain looking to tear your souls apart
Untitled

Reala

YoshiSage

Welp. Now that you guys have a new member of the team, and now with the revelation that Brown Ranger is in fact a human, I think it would be a good idea to update the original post, NP.

Hey, I just realized that you put a line from one of my posts in your sig!

Edited on by YoshiSage

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

GamerZack87

I added a bio for AerithAspect, and I also updated the bios for Cloudcult and Ranger Brown. I added one part to Hoot's bio about his intentionally-ambiguous dislike for Yoshis, and I also changed the Zord owners slightly: starting next episode, Cloudcult now operates the Spiny Zord from its cockpit, whereas Aerith now pilots the Lakitu Zord. The two Zords still combine into the Tatanga Superzord, as well as with GM's Ninji Zord to form the Flower Megazord.

In the next episode, The Brains gets his own Zord, a Bandit Zord (Bandits are the grey guys from Yoshi's Island who try to steal Baby Mario), and The Brawn gets a Zord as well...a Paragoomba Zord, which can fly...but if it takes a hard enough hit, the wings detach and the Zord plummets to the ground...just like a real Paragoomba

CHINK

GamerZack87

NintendoPurist wrote:

Untitled
Here's AerithAspect as she appears in the story

Just in case you missed it earlier, here's AerithAspect!

We may not be able to do an episode today, as today's the day I'm meant to begin my Scuba course

CHINK

YoshiSage

Aboard Starship Bowser...

Iggy: Oh dear oh dear oh dear... this is not good. If Bowser finds out that I'm responsible for the creation of AerithAspect, he'll have my head! What to do, what to do...

Brains: ...Ignatius.

Iggy: GAH! Oh no... did you hear any of that?

Brains: Yes.

Iggy: Uh... uh... please don't hurt me...

Brains: I won't. This may be your greatest blunder yet, but unlike your other screw-ups, we can turn this into a good thing for us.

Iggy: We can utilize her, is what you're saying?

Brains: Yes. There is definitely something unique about the girl. If we can figure out how to control her... she can become an incredible asset.

Iggy: Great! How to control her is the question...

Brains: It matters not right now.

Iggy: Huh? But you just said...

Brains: We can gain control of her anytime soon. But that is not the reason I came to you.

Iggy: Then what are you still doing here? I'm working on creating the substance you and Brawns need for your next mission...

Brains: It is about Brawns.

Iggy: What about him?

Brains: Did you witness what happened yesterday?

Iggy: No...

Brains: Ranger Brown experienced a little hiccup with his powers... and he went into a fit of convulsions. His visor closed and opened, and when open, it revealed a set of eyes. Human eyes. And he was screaming things along the lines of "I'm not evil! I can't do this!"

Iggy: ...Are you serious?!

Brains: I am, Ignatius. And that is what brings me here to see you.

Iggy: You want to kill him.

Brains: You read me well. However, putting down the Brawns with simple gaseous substances may prove very difficult and might distract me from killing the other Rangers.

Iggy: You want... new powers?

Brains: Correct. hands Iggy a description on paper

Iggy: Neat! I'll have this incorporated into your suit immediately! I love a good challenge once in a while...

Brains: Very well. Have it done soon.

The above is simply a side dialogue that I came up with. My apologies if I'm supposed to wait until the next ep.

I feel that I need to point out something. On AerithAspect's bio, you stated that the Brains is immune to her power, Enrapture, because he is practically immune to emotion. Actually, it's quite the opposite: mind you, my only weakness is women. If that doesn't work for the Brains's personality, then you're welcome to make the Brains relatively emotionless, but I would like to stay true to my own personality when I have the chance.

Edited on by YoshiSage

GamerZack87

That's my thinking! As long as The Brains and The Brawn serve Bowser, their personalities are darker...more sinister...more evil. This is why The Brawn is so dumb and such a bully (in reality, Labrat is not a bully, and would fiercely oppose Bowser's army single-handed), and it's also why The Brains displays no emotion or friendship (in reality, as you said, you display a lot of emotion). This is addressed later on when your character is freed from Bowser's control; you return to your NLifer self, thus your personality is restored as well

CHINK

YoshiSage

Iggy: Wait, Gray!

Brains: Yes?

Iggy: According to this sheet of paper, you requested four new powers... but I have to remove two of your current powers to make room for the new ones. What gases do you want to get rid of?

Brains: The red gas which over-exerts my foe takes too long to set in, so I'd like to be rid of that one. And I have no use for the silver gas which imbues Brown with strength. After all, he is a traitor. A human. I'd like to be rid of the silver gas as well. Still, I'd hate to see them go to waste... Why not keep them saved in your computer?

Iggy: Good idea.

This is not only a piece of dialogue, but an important message for NP as well. I don't feel that either the red or silver gas is very useful (the latter of which is useless right now for storyline reasons). However, both are saved in Iggy's memory card, so I can retrieve the silver gas to aid my allies later on. I'll ditch a couple of the new powers that I just requested from Iggy, though. That's OK though, since two of them are slightly superficial.

Edited on by YoshiSage

GamerZack87

Meanwhile, aboard Starship Mario...NP is resting

NP: "...this...can't...be..."

"This can't be...I'm boxed-in! How do I escape?"

NP sees a mushroom nearby

"Oh, no! I refuse to eat that mushroom!"

???: "You have to. It's the only way to escape."

NP: "Oh...oh...fine...here goes..."

NP plucks the mushroom, holds his nose, and proceeds to take a bite...

PG: "NP! NP! Hey, NP! Hey...uh...Barry! Kevin! Uh...Zack! Wake up, buddy!"

NP opens his eyes

NP: "You have no idea how much you just helped me!"

NP breathes a sigh of relief

PG: "We'll talk about my heroics later. Starship Mario has just arrived at Delfino Airstrip!"

NP: "Really? Already?"

NP looks out the window

DB: "We're going to go and beat Bowser...again...so what's the point of even trying?"

CHINK

GamerZack87

I can do this episode for a little while longer...it's just a way for the Rangers to confront The Brains and The Brawn in their new Zords as they rampage through Delfino Plaza...and also a way for The Brains to learn from King Morton (snicker) that The Brawn is under his complete control and is not a spy.

CHINK

GamerZack87

Suddenly, an alarm sounds

NP: "What's that sound? It's not coming from the ship!"

The Rangers leap off of the ship's surface. A Pianta runs up to them

Pianta: "Oh, thank goodness you're here! Two gigantic monsters are attacking the Plaza!"

GM: "Wait...you know us?"

Pianta: "Everybody knows about the Power Rangers!"

NP: "Come on, guys! We have to get to the Plaza!"

AerithAspect: "But wait! We usually summon our Zords at this point!"

NP: "Now's not the time! For now, we morph and get to the Plaza as quick as possible!"

The Rangers hold up their coins

Rangers (Together): "Ranger Power! Nintendo Force!"

The Rangers morph and teleport to the Plaza...and find a massive wave of destruction. Two gigantic mechs are causing ruin. A Bandit mech is racing around carrying a chunk of building, which it throws into the ocean. Nearby, a Paragoomba mech flies clumsily through the air, repeatedly diving-down and crushing buildings

DB: "What kind of monsters are these?"

Brawn: "Greetings, idiots and Sweetie! We are currently using Delfino Plaza as a destruction site!"

Brains: "That was my line, but I let him use it...just so he could have his moment...before I finish him..."

NP: "Oh, great. Jessie and James are trying to steal Pikachu again!"

PG: "That was pretty funny, NP! "

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.